1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

The Chargers got to have the worst front office team in the NFL

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Bigdog24, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Bigdog24

Bigdog24 Well-Known Member

2,029 Messages
    277 Likes Received
    Why would you release Drew Brees. Talking about sitting on your head.

Poor Phillipi. Rivers is gonna take charge of a Team that will be critical of every descion he makes. Brees had the team insync and could move the chians. Stupid is as stupid does still the same OL Screwed up Chargers.

They could of got a gold mine for Rivers and pushed that team to a new level.

Oh Well, could've should've would've, that front office handles itself like a freaking Football Bat.

:nana:
  2. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,642 Messages
    599 Likes Received
    Brees wasn't released.
  3. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

53,428 Messages
    6,638 Likes Received
    Not a bad situation Rivers is stepping into either. Lots of talent on that offense.
  4. Bigdog24

2,029 Messages
    277 Likes Received
    Terminalogy is wrong, Big Deal Rivers still will have a lot to live up to...If he fails it will be ugly...in SD
  5. Hiero

Hiero New Member

3,075 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think they made the right decision with Rivers. I never thought Brees was that good, and I Dont think he is a playoff SB caliber QB.
  6. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

42,097 Messages
    1,875 Likes Received
    Brees did go to the Pro Bowl- and was a top 10 QB. Rivers has shown nothing. You have a team that is complete and ready to take a serious shot at the SB, and then you toss the QB and put basically a rookie in. That is as dumb as it gets. Even if Rivers does get good enough in 2 years- which is as fast as anyone could expect- by that time the window would be closing. Just plain DUMB.
  7. fortdick

fortdick Well-Known Member

5,412 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    Didn't San Diego draft Ryan Leaf?
  8. CowboyMark

CowboyMark New Member

436 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Shouldn't this be on the nfl forum.
  9. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,642 Messages
    599 Likes Received

Know what else is just plain DUMB? Giving a QB coming off a serious shoulder injury a ton of money. That's just f'in STUPID.
  10. spook930

spook930 Active Member

549 Messages
    162 Likes Received
    :signmast:
  11. fortdick

fortdick Well-Known Member

5,412 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    Run! It is the Thread Police! :eek:
  12. Bigdog24

2,029 Messages
    277 Likes Received
    Gotta change the TO or no TO theme a little, Calms everyone down so they won;t throw there cheetos
  13. jcollins28

jcollins28 Active Member

1,519 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    Mark my words Rivers will struggle! A.J Smith will be shown to be the shmuck he really is. Rivers has a weaker arm then Brees something that the Chargers front office took issue with on Brees. Rivers also has very poor footwork and is no where near the talent that Drew Brees is. I'm glad that Brees has left San Diego. IMHO he never got the repect or support from the Chargers or their fans. When the Chargers lost it was all on Brees and when they won he was barely mentioned. I just wish Brees would have landed with a better team. He has his work cut out for him in N.O that is for sure.