1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

The Charlie Sheen Bi-Winning, Duh Mock Draft

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Hostile, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    I believe the Cowboys will re-sign Doug Free, Kosier, Bowen, Hatcher, and Sensabaugh and will go after Michael Huff in Free Agency.

I believe Peterson will be there with the 6th pick in the Draft. If he is, Dallas will go up and get him. It will cost us our 1st (#9) and our 3rd round pick (#71). Per the old Draft value charts 1585 points (Cowboys) to 1600 points (Browns). Easily within do it range.

1st Kilo...Pick #6. Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU, 6'0", 219. LSU Tiger. Simply the best player in this draft and an immediate impact player. Has the potential to be a multi-time Pro Bowler and more. A rare combination of size, speed, and skills. Simply put, 2010 will end up being the best year we could have sucked in a long time.

In order to get our 3rd round pick back, we'll trade down in the 2nd with New Orleans. We'll get their 2nd round pick (#56) and their 3rd round pick (#88). Per the old Draft value charts again, 500 points (Cowboys) to 490 points (Saints). Again easily within do it range.

2nd Kilo...Pick #56. Marcus Cannon, OT, TCU, 6'6", 350. A mountain of a man replacing a mountain of a man. Some thought to him playing RT exists. Either way, fix the right side of the OL.

3rd Kilo...Pick #88. Quan Sturdivant, ILB, North Carolina, 6'1", 241. A perfect guy to groom as Bradie James eventual replacement. A good sideline to sideline tackler and football smart.

4th Kilo...Pick #109. John Moffitt, OG, Wisconsin, 6'4", 315. I think a perfect fit to replace Kosier in the future.

5th Kilo...Pick #140. Henry Hynoski, FB, Pittsburgh, 6'2", 255. A difference maker. Adonis DNA right here. No more short yardage struggles. No more dead QBs because of missed blitzes.

6th Kilo...Pick #171. Kris O'Dowd, C, USC, 6'4", 305. A guy who will fight you from snap to whistle and beyond if need be. A good guy to groom as a future replacement for Gurode if Costa cannot be what we hope.

7th Kilo...Pick #209. Greg McElroy, QB, Alabama, 6'2", 225. Simply put, this is my Jason Garrett clone. A guy who will study hard, learn the game, and when called upon, give us solid but not spectacular performances and maybe, hopefully, one day join our coaching ranks. His intelligence is the intangible that makes him so perfect for my agendas.
  2. Bulldog

Bulldog Member

159 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hos I see your back to Moffitt and still with Hynoski......I like!
  3. Tobal

Tobal Well-Known Member

1,984 Messages
    62 Likes Received
    Are you cutting Newman or keeping him and letting him and Jenkins battle?
  4. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,756 Messages
    753 Likes Received
    Who are the DE's in this situation, Igor and Bowen?
  5. Hostile

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    I'd keep him if the cap allows it.
  6. Hostile

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    With Hatcher and Lissemore as backups. I think Geathers could surprise.
  7. rash

rash Member

859 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    LOL at the title Hos!

Love the draft by the way; but I doubt the Aints move up in the draft and give us their 3rd
  8. TheSport78

TheSport78 The Excellence of Execution

8,435 Messages
    409 Likes Received
    No RB, eh?

EDIT: I love it simply because we're getting Peterson. If Cannon moves inside to guard, who is our right tackle? Tyson Clabo? I don't know about drafting a center AND drafting Moffitt because Moffitt can play guard AND center. I'm assuming Moffitt would compete with Costa for that spot.
  9. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,756 Messages
    753 Likes Received
    Theoretically, why wouldn't they? I'm sure they have guys they covet like anyone else. Couple of years ago they moved up (giving away a 3rd, I believe) to get Ellis.

Actually their move was very similar to what we are dreaming of doing for Peterson.
  10. Hostile

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    The title is the best part.

Saints have two 3rds. I believe they can covet a player at #40.
  11. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

26,995 Messages
    2,389 Likes Received
    This is the best mock I've seen, even without passing my Deunta Williams test.
  12. rash

rash Member

859 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    ahh if thats the case Hos, then it makes complete sense.

Folks is it just me or does 99% of posts that come from Hos' computer make up for nothing but sheer brilliance?

Hos I just wanted to take this time to say that I am lucky to share a forum with you my friend.

:bow:
  13. Avery

Avery The Dog that Saved Charleston

7,846 Messages
    344 Likes Received
    Cannon is strictly interior IMO. He'll have to kick inside.

That being said, him and Moffitt gives you two potential OG's for the next ten years. Not bad considering Bigg and Kosier aren't getting any younger (or better).
  14. Hostile

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    I agree with you that he needs to stay inside. That means I still will be looking for a RT. Is it Colombo for one last ride? BIGG moved out? Barron or Young?

I'll be honest, I think our starting 5 will stay the same for 1 more year but they will be better prepared and trained. I won't sweat it at all if the right side guys are gone.
  15. UnoDallas

UnoDallas Benched

5,913 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    might look at

Marcus Gilbert, OT, Florida
    Height: 6-6. Weight: 330.
    Projected 40 Time: 5.20.
    Combine 40 Time: 5.43.
    Pro Day 40 Time: DNP.
    Benchx225: 30. Arm: 34.
    Projected Round (2011): 3-5.
    3/16/11: Marcus Gilbert looked great in the drills during his Pro Day. He's a right tackle only, but he has value as a Round 3-4 pick.
  16. TheSport78

8,435 Messages
    409 Likes Received
    If Colombo is the RT in 2011...6-10 here we come!
  17. Hostile

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    Where do you buy your crystal ball again?
  18. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,622 Messages
    40 Likes Received
    Baride James? I actually like that typo Hos...:laugh2:
  19. TheSport78

8,435 Messages
    409 Likes Received
    Degenerative knees are the proof in the pudding. Colombo is done. I read that Bigg will probably stay in Dallas one more year, so there's no way Jerry keeps Bigg AND Colombo after last year. I honestly don't see Kosier getting re-signed either, unless it's a 1 or 2 year deal.
  20. Hostile

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    Never heard of that store.