1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

The Dallas Cowboys Are Not Done Yet

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Cowboys&LakersFan, Nov 7, 2012.

1. TwoDeep3

TwoDeep3 Well-Known Member

5,862 Messages
    1,457 Likes Received
    Woah. You were Mr. Positive about a month or so ago handing out demerits to anyone who thought the writing was on the wall then.

What happened?
  2. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    In what world is 330 rushing yards on over 4 yards a carry and a touchdown in just four games a poor year?
  3. EGG

EGG Well-Known Member

4,301 Messages
    289 Likes Received
    break it down by game,,,
  4. cowboyschmps3

cowboyschmps3 Well-Known Member

2,589 Messages
    137 Likes Received
    We ain't done yet, lets get on a roll! Go Cowboys!!!
  5. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

5,743 Messages
    1,604 Likes Received
    I am not sure how you got out of my long winded post is think we make the playoffs. I said we are all but done basically because I do not see them winning at least 6 out of the last 8.

You need to re-read it if you think I am being blind, heh
  6. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

I don't think im ever Mr. Sunshine and Rainbows around here, but a month ago we were 2-2 and the season had just started. Much more reason for optimism then, than now when we're 3-5 and have lost 3 of our last 4 games.. especially since we all know what usually happens come December.
  7. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,686 Messages
    1,055 Likes Received
    We sit here and talk about our record, our remaining schedule, other teams records, .. and somehow come up with we aren't done yet.

But I wonder what is in the head of all of the Cowboys players.

Do they think they aren't done yet, .. or are they starting to doubt, or think the season is not going the way they wanted, pout, feel sorry for themselves, .. etc.

I wonder how they are approaching the rest of the season?

In other words, do they have the guts to dig in at 3-5, and make something of this season?

We'll see.
  8. noshame

noshame Who wouldn't follow me? Zone Supporter

3,441 Messages
    766 Likes Received

Sometimes I wonder which ones really care.
  9. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,686 Messages
    1,055 Likes Received
    Or care as much as we do.

None of them have the history with the team as we do, living the ups and downs.

None are "15 year hungry" like we are.

3-5, 5-3, 8-0, they still get paid the same.
  10. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,328 Messages
    1,645 Likes Received
    My long winded book reference is directed toward the OP, not you.

In my post I agreed with what you said, or at least I understood it that way but maybe it didnt come across that way.

Sorry if it wasnt clear.
  11. Denim Chicken

Denim Chicken Well-Known Member

3,040 Messages
    1,230 Likes Received
    Get your rally caps on!
  12. Gameover

Gameover Well-Known Member

2,744 Messages
    364 Likes Received
  13. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Well-Known Member

2,000 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    lol our season is so over....

start looking to the draft and lets evaluate some of the young guys.
  14. Nav22

Nav22 Well-Known Member

5,239 Messages
    739 Likes Received
    Nothing's over until we're mathematically eliminated and even the most negative posters will watch every game from the edge of their seats.

My honest guess at how the season plays out: we finish 8-8 while the Giants win the division at 9-7 or 10-6.

Dez's fingers landing out of bounds vs the Giants will be the play that haunts us all offseason... just like the Romo-to-Miles incompletion vs the Giants in 2011 haunted us this past offseason.

Needless to say, I hope I'm so wrong.
  15. TwentyOne

TwentyOne Well-Known Member

2,437 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    nah its more like 50% :laugh2:
  16. jbravo316

jbravo316 Benched

166 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    How long has it been since we have won a MUST WIN game? A long time is the correct answer, and I don't see it changing sunday. I hope we win but have no reason to believe we will.
  17. DMAC

DMAC Member

285 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    So Murray's "gotta try to play Sunday" huh? You folks that have never played football tickle me. If the man is injured, he ain't playing. Simple as that. It's not about him "trying". He either can, or he can't. And it would be stupid to send him out before he's ready. He wouldn't be effective, and he might get hurt worse and be loss for the season.

We can't win with or without Murray. Show me one game this year where he has been he difference in a W or L. Our OL is not RB friendly.

Let's go ahead and play out the year, sit home through the playoffs, and then next year we will all be excited for a new year, and go through this all over again!
  18. Prossman

Prossman Active Member

945 Messages
    47 Likes Received
    Philly is missing 4 of the 5 starting olineman. Vick is blowing it in the red one. We are better on both isdes of the ball. It is the perfect storm for a turn around. Our players fight hard play in and play out, no matter what the results. They are not quitting and im not quitting on them. yes we can beat philly especially with all the drama flying around them. Yes we have drama to but what else is new in Dallas. We will beat Philly and seal vicks and reids fate in philly. Now that is vengence!!!
  19. MoClaiborne24

MoClaiborne24 Member

456 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The recent trend is that the Eagles will ALL look like pro-bowlers against us..

Hopefully not.
  20. The Natural

The Natural Well-Known Member

4,505 Messages
    1,279 Likes Received