1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

The finality of it all

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by 44cowboys22, Dec 15, 2013.

1. romothesavior

romothesavior Well-Known Member

955 Messages
    599 Likes Received
    I love Tony but the way he ended the game was embarrassing. And if he did audible out of a run on the first pick, he deserves all the blame in the world.

Still doesn't change the fact that on the whole, he gets more blame than he deserves, and we wouldn't be having this conversation if not for the coaching and defense.
    Boyzmamacita and HoustonSucks like this.
  2. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

4,468 Messages
    1,828 Likes Received
    I agree. The defense is awful and the poor play calling put Romo in that situation. But Romo still choked when he was in that situation. And I can't think of any QB who has choked so many times in such epic fashion.
  3. romothesavior

romothesavior Well-Known Member

955 Messages
    599 Likes Received
    I can't think of a quarterback who is in that situation so frequently. How many QBs have to deal with their defense giving up 5 consecutive TDs in the second half?

I've been saying this for years: The Cowboys don't just lose. They lose in the most absurd, inexplicable, infuriating ways possible. Tonight was a miserable collapse, but it's not like we haven't seen a dozen equally-frustrating games in the last couple of years.
    Boyzmamacita likes this.
  4. Aven8

Aven8 Well-Known Member

4,447 Messages
    1,052 Likes Received
    Thank you Adam. Insert clapping cowboy here.
  5. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

4,468 Messages
    1,828 Likes Received
    Exactly. And Romo is a big part of a lot of those absurd, inexplicable, infuriating losses.
  6. dragon_mikal

dragon_mikal Darth Jones strikes again! Zone Supporter

5,743 Messages
    1,346 Likes Received
    Romo gets the blame he deserves.
  7. brooksey1

brooksey1 Well-Known Member

1,600 Messages
    571 Likes Received
    No more then any other QB in this league. That is a fact. Your "every time" quote just proves an agenda, your a hater..that's ok, everyone is entitled to an opinion.