The quarterback controversy starts tonight

Discussion in 'Drama Zone' started by Floaty, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Floaty

Floaty The Labeled One

5,360 Messages
    3,028 Likes Received
    The same number he threw all of last season combined...I told you he's gonna regress...:rolleyes: The book is out on him. And teams have had all off season to get ready. He doesn't read defenses...and Romo isn't there to feed him the reads anymore. The training wheels are off.

Risen Star likes this.
  2. Melonfeud

Melonfeud Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,405 Messages
    4,742 Likes Received
    I'm of a like mind myself, YES, everyone saw him go free gun and sling 4 interceptions in a pretty much meaningless game against the Skins at seasons end 2 years ago, had he been thrust into the cockpit earlier in the season before the panic mode scramble for " what's his face" and the failed long term backup experiment code named: Weeden ,the views held by the Dallas faithful could easily have been swayed to the positive concerning Kellen,cuz' they damn sure can't get much worseo_O

Trouty and RGV_Clos like this.
  3. Melonfeud

Melonfeud Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,405 Messages
    4,742 Likes Received
    So, if Dak seems to struggle against N.Y. and not able to 'read' their defensive stunts/ploys, I'm 100% for himself to cancel plan A ( that pass play) and go plan B(ram that ball forward with his own legs) a half dozen plan B's would cool N.Y's fog of confusion their gonna try to cast on him again,,,problem solved, @Floaty ;) cuz' the DAK don't crap no bed( at least not his own,I've heard he can be quite the practical joker though:lmao:)

4. daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod Saved Zone Supporter

890 Messages
    1,777 Likes Received
    I do that and I don't have worms. Anyway, when are you going to reply to the PM I sent ya dear?

5. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

28,490 Messages
    21,116 Likes Received
    Now you're giving Romo credit for Dak's success...:lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao2:

Trouty and Melonfeud like this.
  6. Floaty

Floaty The Labeled One

5,360 Messages
    3,028 Likes Received
    Was that english?:rolleyes: