1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

The Rolling Stones Concert

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Hoov, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Hoov

Hoov Senior Member

5,695 Messages
    868 Likes Received
    2 shows in NJ - supposedly the only shows they will be doing in US.

Tickets went on sale today at 12 - at 12:00 there were no tickets available. They sold out the show in the presale, i didnt know they could do that - thought that only a limited number of seats would be sold at a presale. Turns out this happens sometimes and other bands/venues have done the same thing.

If i knew that i would have tried to get into the presale. I think you had to have american express account or be on the archive mailing list to get into the presale, though after the fact i realized all you have to do is give your email to get on the archive mailing list.

I can still get tickets at about a 400% jacked up cost from a ticket agency.

Anyone get tickets ??

2. stasheroo

stasheroo Well-Known Member

27,367 Messages
    10,274 Likes Received
    I thought about it, but this obviously means otherwise.

Looks like I'll be going with Plan B - ordering the pay-per-view and inviting a bunch of friends over.

3. Wimbo

Wimbo Active Member

4,133 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    i saw a show on the "last American Rolling Stones tour" in 1989. yeah.