1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

!!!!!!!!!This Is A Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by LaTunaNostra, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Bizwah

Bizwah Well-Known Member

5,937 Messages
    180 Likes Received
    Yes, good teams should find a way to win close games.

But they shouldn't have close games every single time. Even the Patriots know how to handle a team they should destroy.

I'm not complaining about our team.....to me, a win is a win. But I think a good team wins big against teams that are obviously inferior.

Good teams don't turn the ball over four times. Good teams don't force four TOs and come away with three points. Good teams put other teams away when the opportunity is there.

So far, we nearly gave a game to the hapless Niners. We gave one away to a Redskin team we dominated for 55 minutes, and we've been the lone win for the Raiders.

I'm pleased with big victories over the Chargers and Eagles, and now with the Giants. But we're not there (contender) just yet.

I think we have a lot of growing to do (as does NY). I think we're gonna be tough to beat late in the year.
  2. SA_Gunslinger

SA_Gunslinger Official CZ Ea-girls hater

4,787 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    good chance to be 6-2 at the bye week.
  3. Eskimo

Eskimo Well-Known Member

12,506 Messages
    78 Likes Received
    It is tough to win in Seattle. Our offense will need to put up some points because we aren't going to hold Seattle and Alexander in check the way we have the Eagles and Giants.
  4. LeonDixson

LeonDixson Illegitimi non carborundum

9,593 Messages
    37 Likes Received
    I wouldn't blame the injury to Patrick on the coaches, but I totally agree with you that the play calling in the situations you mention were gutless. Absolutely. And your point about learning nothing after the Skins game is spot on as well.