1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

TNA Major Breaking News (possible Spoiler)

Discussion in 'Sports Zone' started by zrinkill, May 3, 2011.

1. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,995 Messages
    719 Likes Received
    Joanie "Chyna" Laurer is backstage at the TNA iMPACT! tapings in Orlando, FL right now. In a big change of plans from last week, Chyna will be reveled as Kurt Angle's mistress.

Isis the Giant was supposed to be in that role but possibly that has changed.

No link because I do not trust the popups ......
  2. daschoo

daschoo Slanje Va

2,357 Messages
    92 Likes Received
  3. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,995 Messages
    719 Likes Received
    I guess this thread was not for you.

But you probably knew that before you entered it.
  4. daschoo

daschoo Slanje Va

2,357 Messages
    92 Likes Received
    tna major breaking news isn't for me?
    my response was a dig at chyna and what she'll bring to tna not you if thats what you were thinking
  5. DallasGirl50

DallasGirl50 New Member

2,025 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    She's about 2 slices short of a loaf..they are about as dumb signing her if they did as they were signing Jeff Hardy.
  6. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

50,133 Messages
    4,330 Likes Received
    :lmao:
  7. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,341 Messages
    958 Likes Received
    LMFAO!!!!!

Thats HILARIOUS. That's an even bigger waste of time then I thought they'd go with for that stupid role.

Chyna? Really?

I'm sure the TNA Fanboy will try and tell us all how this is going to get people to watch, and bring in people, and blah blah blah.

No one, at all, anywhere, cares about Chyna. This will do NOTHING for TNA and will probably only make people laugh at Kurt Angle.
  8. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,756 Messages
    125 Likes Received
    Absolutely Horrible....now Michelle McCool would be a better option, now that she is out of the WWE, based on her match with Layla.

BTW, Karen Angle looked so hot when she first got to TNA...now she looks like an oversized lapdog.

I am curious, are the Angles really divorced or is it just a storyline? I do not really keep up with TNA like I used to. Ever since Hogan, Bischoff, and Flair went there, it has gotten stupid. I miss the old TNA with a bunch of young nobodies just wrestling their butts off.
  9. Cowboy Brian

Cowboy Brian Romo 2 Austin Zone Supporter

11,892 Messages
    324 Likes Received
    Yes they are, and in Vince Russo form Karen Angle in real life is with Jeff Jarrett, because of it Jeff Jarrett was sent home for around 6 months a year or two back as Kurt legitimately wanted to kill him.

So what does Vince Russo do? Make's it an angle. Shows how much of a pro Kurt is.
  10. Cowboy Brian

11,892 Messages
    324 Likes Received
    I'm more than confident thats a shot at me, and its a terrible move. Only thing I see is Vince Russo booked the Chyna-Jarrett feud back in WWF like a decade ago, so maybe he likes their in ring chemistry or something idk terrible move.
  11. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    Actually.. Chyna is a big name, that most wrestling fans are familiar with.

Why would it make people laugh at Kurt, btw?
  12. RoyTheHammer

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    Agreed. Although even back when TNA was better, they still had big names. Jarrett just knew what the people wanted to see. Ever since Dixie took over, and Russo and Hogan, etc.. its gone downhill bigtime.
  13. DallasGirl50

DallasGirl50 New Member

2,025 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Jeff Jarrett and Karen Angle are really married. His first wife died from cancer and he has 2 or 3 very small daughters at the time. I know she has kids herself so I guess they are just like the Brady Bunch now!

She's pretty but so much plastic surgery...after awhile women should know when to quit doing that to themselves (or men too..look at Jerry!)

Chyna is nuts..and she looks like a man. I promise you IF TRUE this is a Jeff Hardy type of signing that will likely implode in their faces.

I guess they want to replace Kong and the stripper gals wrestling ain't doing it for them anymore.
  14. BraveHeartFan

23,341 Messages
    958 Likes Received
    I'm so proud of you. :)

Because it's Chyna....and she's a giant JOKE. The only wrestling fans that still remember her are the ones like us who find her nothing more than a joke.

This isn't a good move for Kurt or TNA.
  15. DallasGirl50

DallasGirl50 New Member

2,025 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Jericho had some nasty things to say about her in his newest book..he had to work a program with her and she was awful to work with. He said half the time she would ignore him when he went to talk to her about their program....I think he said he would quit before he would ever work with her again. Druggie.

She's a fruit loop.
  16. BraveHeartFan

23,341 Messages
    958 Likes Received
    I agree with this completely.

Agreed. This will be WORSE than Hardy actually because A) Hardy was not only known, but popular, to todays wrestling fans when he got here and Chyna really won't be and B) She's even worse off with the drugs than he is.

Yeah I've heard Jericho isn't overly impressed with working with her.
  17. Cowboy Brian

11,892 Messages
    324 Likes Received
    I just read that chapter today lol
  18. Corleone

Corleone Well-Known Member

1,038 Messages
    129 Likes Received
  19. RoyTheHammer

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    You realize she's not actually WITH Angle right? lol

..and we all have our opinions, but i personally think its a good move actually. As long as she's still in decent shape. She got a HUGE pop when she came out supposedly, so that's a good start right there.

If nothing else, TNA basically traded Kong for Chyna. Good trade imo. Kong has no mic skills whatsoever so its hard to keep any kind of storyline going with her. She had an impressive debut for WWE no doubt, but what is she going to do once they get beyond that "come out, laugh, stalk a blonde in the ring, and put your finisher on her, then leave" stuff? There just isn't much room to grow a compelling storyline with Kong. Again, im aware not everyone agrees, but i like it.
  20. Cowboy Brian

11,892 Messages
    324 Likes Received
    Kong-Kim in TNA was the best female feud since WWE had a thriving division with Stratus, Lita, Holly, Chyna, Sable, Wilson etc;.

Kong is an amazing in ring worker for a woman/person of her size. She can work with nearly anyone, and Beth Pheonix-Kong will be a good feud