1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

TO wont miss a game?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by REDVOLUTION, Sep 18, 2006.

1. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

25,242 Messages
    1,208 Likes Received
    According to BP, TO's procedure will probably have a plate inserted which will not allow the hand to break again.... BP says if TO can get his hand to function with plate then....... ? does that mean if probably can go right away?
  2. JackMagist

JackMagist The Great Communicator

5,726 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It means that anything is possible and they won't know until the sergury is done and the swelling has gone down. They should have a better idea of how long he will be out by time for practice next Monday.
  3. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

44,068 Messages
    1,231 Likes Received
    That's what Adam Schefter is reporting:
  4. ka0tik

ka0tik DALLAS

2,885 Messages
    60 Likes Received
    He probably will play against Tenn. knowing TO
  5. Cowboy from New York

Cowboy from New York Active Member

1,681 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    We should be able to beat the Titans without TO. If he feels great, fine. But he needs to be ready for the Philly game to take pressure off of Bledsoe.
  6. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,402 Messages
    247 Likes Received
    I had 2 small plates put in my right hand and it still hurts to this day when I go golfing and hit the ground too much. It took about 9 months before I had a full range of motion in my fingers but for the most part I could function normally with a little pain. Obviously he is going to get better care then I recieved.
  7. Tuna Helper

Tuna Helper Benched

2,049 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Perhaps you need to invest $15,000 in an oxygen chamber (like the one that TO has).
  8. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,402 Messages
    247 Likes Received
    I use to have one of those in college but we used bongs with it and the darn thing caught on fire.
  9. DallasCowboysRule!

DallasCowboysRule! Well-Known Member

1,671 Messages
    325 Likes Received
    Owens has this way of getting back on the field before the doctors want him to. Remember his ankle when he was in Philly. I wouldn't be suprised if he made it back for Tennessee. Get back in that hyberbaric chamber Darth Vader!
  10. aznhalf

aznhalf New Member

882 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    From what I heard, the only thing stopping him would be pain and range of motion. With a plate in there you don't have to worry about aggravating it.

So basically, he'll probably be back but we might continue to see a couple drops. He'll still be able to draw coverage though which does more for the offense than a couple catches.