1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Tony Romo is going to be extended...

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by dragon_mikal, Dec 31, 2012.

1. RealCowboyfan

RealCowboyfan Championship

4,587 Messages
    0 Likes Received

I agree that Tony Romo should be extended because he has what it takes and through what he's going through right now, I feel as if he has what it takes to lead this team all the way with the right coaching which I heard on NFL.com that the Cowboys are now in search of an offensive cordinator, which I believe should be Norv Turner, or a coach that is good with Quarterbacks and is seasoned with calling a balanced unpredictable play calling system that could help Garrett as a head coach.

To be honest I want to keep this team together and let them gel. Even though I live in DC and have to hear them talk it's really disappointing but I know if our team can stay healthy we can beat anybody in the NFL and also start and finish games. Not just begin to start just to try to attempt to finish or sometimes finish, just win.
  2. LittleD

LittleD Active Member

866 Messages
    74 Likes Received
    Norv works best with a tall, strong armed QB like Aikman. Romo's best style would be a WCO coach who could manage his tendencies to throw picks into coverage. Norv could work with Orton if they decide to move on from Romo which I advocate.