1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Tony Romo is gonna win the job

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by X-Dawg, Aug 8, 2006.

1. X-Dawg

X-Dawg Benched

471 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    This kid is ready - he's got a big arm and he's got guts - plus he can move . He's done his time on the bench and now he'll show CowboysNation that Tony Romo is your Huckleberry ...

NOW - just b/c he wins the job in the Nation's eyes does not mean Bill P will acknowledge it.

Mark it down 8/8/06
  2. BigDFan5

BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

14,908 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    The backup job? Cause thats the only one he has a chance at
  3. RockyMountainFan

RockyMountainFan Benched

51 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Bledsoe beats this kid out all day every day. Romo gets lots of reps early in preseason because it means NOTHING.
  4. Cowboy Bebop

Cowboy Bebop Member

462 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Mark it down eh? Maybe I would if this was the first time it was said, or you were the first person to come up with this. Get over yourself. I really wish people would stop trying to make these prophetic predictions, so later in the year they can say: "See I was the one, I knew it all along,". Of course if it never comes to be they will never mention these comments again.

On second thought I will mark down the date. So I can remember when you made an *** of yourself, and remember the date I stopped reading any posts by you.
  5. Cowboy Bebop

Cowboy Bebop Member

462 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I am pretty sure the OP is talking about the starting job. If he is talking about the backup then he is still equally ******** for telling eyerone what they already know.
  6. X-Dawg

X-Dawg Benched

471 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :laugh2: :laugh2: Same stuff you pulled in the other thread nobody wants to hear it.
  7. Cochese

Cochese Benched

7,360 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Right, and no one wants to hear your predictions that have no chance of coming true. This is Bill Parcells, if you have learned anything the past 3 seasons is that he will stick with the vet player until his arm falls off on the field.
  8. X-Dawg

X-Dawg Benched

471 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You're acting as if Romo would be replacing a legend...he'd be replacing a guy who couldn't beat a two legged deer in a race...a guy who threw the 2nd most picks in the NFL last season -= a guy who has underthrown WR's this camp consistently.
    It's RomoTime - accept it.
  9. X-Dawg

X-Dawg Benched

471 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Says Mr. Positive and his anti TO slogan...Dude - you're a hypocrite - face it.
    Cancel that user name and re-register.
  10. BigDFan5

14,908 Messages
    11 Likes Received

How about a bet on who starts, you are confident so you must be willing to bet on it.
  11. X-Dawg

X-Dawg Benched

471 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'll bet my username - if he doesn't - the Mods can change it to "BigMouth":)
  12. YoungBuck

YoungBuck New Member

205 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Again with the mobility thing. Go tell Payton Manning and Dan Marino you have to be able to move outside the pocket to be successful.

Ya he threw the 2nd most picks, but he also threw the 9th most tds, and the 8th most yards.

Bledsoe's a player with a better career td-int ratio than Aikman, and a higher career completion % than John Elway. I'd say he's a pretty good player.

I know you're smart enough to know that what happens in the first week of camp is not law. Yes he may have done poor in practice, but so has Romo. It's Training Camp!! Wait until some games that count are played before you start proclaiming that the sky really is falling.

Let's look at Romo's career stats:

0 career td passes
    0 career int passes
    0 career passing yards

Does it ever bother you that your "future qb" has as many td passes as I do? I think I'll hold off on the big proclamations.
  13. Cochese

Cochese Benched

7,360 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You have no right to sarcastically reference someone else as "Mr. Positive" after you posted that utter piece of crap of a thread entitled "I hate this team" last evening. You are wrong, if anything previous history should tell you Parcells sticks with the vet, pretty much no matter the circumstances. Get used to a nice long season of Drew Bledsoe to Terrell Owens.
  14. BigDFan5

14,908 Messages
    11 Likes Received

:laugh2: ok how about an avatar or sig bet
  15. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

23,415 Messages
    3,664 Likes Received
    Can we get a more self-serving and idiotic thread?
  16. X-Dawg

X-Dawg Benched

471 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Please Manning - Marino!!:eek: Dude you're talking whip like releases - Bledsoe is the all time "hold on to it too long guy!!" I stopped reading there BTW
  17. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

23,415 Messages
    3,664 Likes Received

:bow:
  18. Cowboy Bebop

Cowboy Bebop Member

462 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Probably not...

But its more fun this way.
  19. X-Dawg

X-Dawg Benched

471 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    we're on:)
  20. BigDFan5

14,908 Messages
    11 Likes Received

I am going to start a "we will keep 53 players on the roster BOOK IT!" thread in a minute