1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Touring Cowboys Stadium- Worth it?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by DT101, Jun 8, 2013.

1. dcstands4

dcstands4 Active Member

651 Messages
    98 Likes Received
    Also, If you go to a Cowboys store and join the Dallas Cowboys fan club you can get to see the tour for free and get a discounted price for another person with you.
  2. BoysFan4ever

BoysFan4ever Well-Known Member

5,808 Messages
    1,867 Likes Received
    I thought it was overpriced like everything else there but it was fun & informative.
  3. dcstands4

dcstands4 Active Member

651 Messages
    98 Likes Received
    my mistake its free for Rally days and you get 5.00 off the tour, they must have changed it.
  4. muck4doo

muck4doo Well-Known Member

1,978 Messages
    76 Likes Received
    Been there once for the TX State High School football championship games. Was only like $10, and there were three games that day. Got to walk all over the place, and there was much football going on. My niece got to do her cheer leading routine on the field. Awesome day. If you can, schedule that day. The Tom Landry statue is not to be missed.
  5. PhillyCowboysFan

PhillyCowboysFan Member

833 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    Find a nice hiding place in the end zone before the game and then popup out of nowhere and high five Dez after he scores a TD! :eek:hno:

[IMG]
  6. CowboyGil

CowboyGil Well-Known Member

1,126 Messages
    327 Likes Received
    :lmao2: :laugh1: :laugh2: LMAO
  7. The Realist

The Realist Active Member

3,284 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Did the guided tour end of April.

Definitely worth it. No question.
  8. alicetooljam

alicetooljam Active Member

498 Messages
    102 Likes Received
    When I went there were 2 footballs out on the field in each end zone (4 total), there were also kicking tees on each end. We threw and kicked the ball around for probably close to 2 hours...the tour is a MUST for any fan.