1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Turnaround year for the Chiefs?

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by mrwarr16, Jul 19, 2010.

1. mrwarr16

mrwarr16 New Member

89 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Had a good draft and hope they can do something with it but if they just beat the Broncos and Raiders then it be a good year. lol
  2. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,408 Messages
    629 Likes Received
    Great. 2-14. I could see that. :D
  3. mrwarr16

mrwarr16 New Member

89 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No it would be 4-10 since we play them twice each.
  4. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,408 Messages
    629 Likes Received
    A) 2-14
    B) 4-10

CHAMPIONSHIP!! :starspin

Oh Yeah................:welcome:
  5. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

51,008 Messages
    5,046 Likes Received
    Personally I hope not. Living in Chef territory I can tell you I get sick of hearing about nothing but the Chefs on the local sports.

Beating them in Arrowhead Stadium last year with me in the stands wearing my Cowboy colors and being very loud and proud - priceless!!!!!!
  6. mrwarr16

mrwarr16 New Member

89 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You are going to get that in any territory you live in, I live in Broncos territory and thats all you hear.
  7. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,283 Messages
    7,040 Likes Received
    Great Googly-Moogly: a Chef's thread.

I hope they have a good year. They've got the Cowboys connection, and it's always fun watching teams build from the rubble. I think they'll be more competitive, and win more, but not be able to challenge for a WC yet.

I think the Lions are in this boat, too. It may not show in their record yet, but they're making generally smart moves and are going to scare some decent teams.
  8. mrwarr16

mrwarr16 New Member

89 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yea i'm not looking for a championship or anything just a decent winning record would be nice.
  9. HoleInTheRoof

HoleInTheRoof Benched

3,265 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think they should change their name to the Kansas City Eric Berry's.

A dynasty would be born.
  10. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

51,008 Messages
    5,046 Likes Received
    Possibly the DROY right there.
  11. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,490 Messages
    2,890 Likes Received
    :laugh2: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :laugh2: :lmao: :laugh1: :laugh2: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :laugh2: :lmao: :laugh1: :laugh2: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :laugh2: :lmao: :laugh1: :laugh2: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :laugh2: :lmao: :laugh1: :laugh2: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :laugh2: :lmao: :laugh1: :laugh2: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :laugh2: :lmao: :laugh1:
  12. sureletsrace

sureletsrace Official CZ Homer

2,057 Messages
    439 Likes Received
    Fun thread. I have nothing against the Chiefs. (Shame on those of you trolls butchering their name. That should be reserved to our division rivals, the Cheatriots, and the Stealers ONLY.)

I hope they win 8-9 games this year. I really enjoy seeing teams come from nowhere and win lots of games like the Dolphins did in their Wildcat year. It's what the NFL is all about.
  13. mrwarr16

mrwarr16 New Member

89 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    yea it would be nice, i got an uncle that lives there and is a big fan of the Chiefs, its the only NFL game I have ever been to and I thought Arrowhead Stadium is a loud environment to be in.
  14. rkell87

rkell87 Well-Known Member

7,361 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    browns, rams, 2raiders, bills, jags, 2broncos, cards, seahawks- all winnable for the chiefs, so 5 to 7 wins is doable. easy for me to root for the chiefs, lots of longhorns on the team, same for the bengals
  15. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,766 Messages
    1,657 Likes Received
    I see a possible 8-8 season at best.
  16. Bizwah

Bizwah Well-Known Member

5,972 Messages
    208 Likes Received
    I was there too!

I loved how we were louder than the Chiefs' fans! We even had the "DEFENSE" chant going....
  17. rkell87

7,361 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    i thought it was funny that the chiefs sold out ever game for 19 years then when they dont the wildest game happens
  18. StylisticS

StylisticS Well-Known Member

8,436 Messages
    258 Likes Received
    I'd like to add the Whiners to this list thank you. But I think they will have a very good running game this season. What is there defense like?
  19. sureletsrace

sureletsrace Official CZ Homer

2,057 Messages
    439 Likes Received
    Mandated. The Whiners could prove to be working hard to re-ignite the flame that they had with us in the 80's-90's. Their defense is very stout.
  20. rkell87

7,361 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    san fran will have a sick running game, along withe the jets, people for get they drafted a good old school FB this year