1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Two Things with Bob Sansevere: NFL draft expert Shawn Zobel

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Feb 26, 2012.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,173 Messages
    178 Likes Received
    Two Things with Bob Sansevere: NFL draft expert Shawn Zobel
    Pioneer Press
    twincities.com
    Posted: 02/17/2012 12:01:00 AM CST
    February 18, 2012 5:7 AM GMT Updated: 02/17/2012 11:07:47 PM CST
    http://www.twincities.com/vikings/ci_19990232

TWO THINGS

The NFL scouting combine is next week in Indianapolis. That's where draft-eligible players have a chance to increase their value in the minds of coaches, scouts and personnel guys. It's also a place where players can see their stock fall. Here is Shawn Zobel of draftheadquarters.com ...

On players whose stock could rise at the combine: "I would expect to see Georgia offensive guard Cordy Glenn rise, as I've been told that he is running the 40-yard dash in the 4.90 range, a fantastic number for a 335-pound guard. Another player who I expect to rise is Georgia Tech wide receiver Stephen Hill, who is running a 4.30 hand-timed and 4.32 electronic 40-yard dash. A few other players I expect to do well: Memphis DT Dontari Poe, LSU DT Michael Brockers, South Carolina DE Melvin Ingram, North Carolina DE Quinton Coples and Illinois DE Whitney Mercilus."