1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Tyrone's biggest draft day mistake.

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by nathanlt, Apr 28, 2012.

1. nathanlt

nathanlt Well-Known Member

2,001 Messages
    46 Likes Received
    http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/multimedia_center.cfm?id=F71ABB45-B67A-B6DE-76835B73EA5DDC08

At around the 3:30 mark, Tyrone tells us how his mother loves the Detroit Cowboys.

A slip up, we can all chuckle about it, and I'm sure that the rookie hazing will take care of this transgression.

He should be an above average starter and player. The biggest reason is that the Cowboys have picked 2 players that precisely match the scheme that Dallas is going for, there's no denying that. The best pure cover corner in many years to match a blitzing defense, and a 3-4 DE, perfect for the position with a high motor.

That goes a long way for success of both the player and the team. I like it.
  2. gmoney112

gmoney112 Well-Known Member

3,266 Messages
    603 Likes Received
    Haha. Obviously just nerves, but he'll catch a lot of crap for that for sure. I really like this pick. I can be honest, I had no idea who he was before the selection. The more I read about him though the more I like and I'm curious how he fell through the draft cracks. His measurables are impressive as hell for a 270-280 pound defensive end.