1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

UNC Prospects

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by MarionBarberThe4th, Feb 21, 2011.

1. MarionBarberThe4th

MarionBarberThe4th Well-Known Member

12,599 Messages
    449 Likes Received
    A lot of us are looking at most of these guys. Good read.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/story/14716248

DE Robert Quinn
    6-5/268/4.64, No. 2 DE, sixth overall (Unranked overall but was top-rated DE)
    What Scouts Like: "Quinn's pass rush skills are his greatest asset. I like him better as a right defensive end in the 4-3 but believe he has the athleticism and bend to be a rush linebacker in the 3-4, so you have to like the versatility. He has good first step quickness. The ability to bend. Has good long speed. Has good length. Has a lot of upside to him. He's got some growth potential. There is a lot to like about him."
    Concerns: "He's supposed to be a very good kid. Usually when a player is suspended for the entire year, people in the program will knock the player pretty good. The guys at UNC say he's not malicious or a bad guy at all, but one who just got caught up in something."

2. SDogo

SDogo Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev

13,899 Messages
    5 Likes Received

Just read that. It's funny, someone posted a all NC mock for fun and it actually looked decent.

3. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

11,083 Messages
    2,608 Likes Received
    starting to see more and more people saying that quinn is better suited as a 4-3 DE...I guess Miller is a better fit for us

4. Trace1015

Trace1015 Member

419 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    i love quinn next dware