1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

UNC Prospects

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by MarionBarberThe4th, Feb 21, 2011.

1. MarionBarberThe4th

MarionBarberThe4th Well-Known Member

11,959 Messages
    132 Likes Received
    A lot of us are looking at most of these guys. Good read.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/story/14716248

DE Robert Quinn
    6-5/268/4.64, No. 2 DE, sixth overall (Unranked overall but was top-rated DE)
    What Scouts Like: "Quinn's pass rush skills are his greatest asset. I like him better as a right defensive end in the 4-3 but believe he has the athleticism and bend to be a rush linebacker in the 3-4, so you have to like the versatility. He has good first step quickness. The ability to bend. Has good long speed. Has good length. Has a lot of upside to him. He's got some growth potential. There is a lot to like about him."
    Concerns: "He's supposed to be a very good kid. Usually when a player is suspended for the entire year, people in the program will knock the player pretty good. The guys at UNC say he's not malicious or a bad guy at all, but one who just got caught up in something."
  2. SDogo

SDogo Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev

13,900 Messages
    4 Likes Received

Just read that. It's funny, someone posted a all NC mock for fun and it actually looked decent.
  3. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

9,468 Messages
    838 Likes Received
    starting to see more and more people saying that quinn is better suited as a 4-3 DE...I guess Miller is a better fit for us
  4. Trace1015

Trace1015 Member

415 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    i love quinn next dware