Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by sureletsrace, Aug 5, 2014.
Forgit Jimma Johnson.
Jason Garrett is the real motivator. He make players walk on needles and pins and yells at players who don't measure up. And when he publically lowers the boom on a player, he also says they are not intelligent and hard workers.
There is no reason the change the color of our home pants. They are fine just the way they are and have been for decades.
About week 8 or 9, Johnny Football is going to be making plays and we're going to be not just bad but boring. Certainly the last half of that prediction is probably already true.
You sound like my Wife Smitty.
A good fan isn't one that rubber stamps everything the team does. Or tries to justify whatever the team does. Or tries to compare the dysfunction in Dallas to other teams around the league.
A good fan is one that can recognize the team's shortcomings and be critical of those shortcomings.
Criticism of Jerry (and the Jones family in general). Criticism of Garrett. These are the hallmarks of a good fan.
Our D line will surprise people and play worse than last year.
Refreshing to say the least ! Did you even watch the chargers preseason game, no sacks and almost at will passing and running on us.
But kudos for optimism.
Would not surprise me at all.
Romo will successfully choke away a few games with heartbreaking INT's in the last drive.
Is this an opinion or prediction question?
Seems like it turned into predictions.
Well here is my unpopular opinion: Jerry Jones still has his flaws as a GM(contracts), but he's become one of the best at picking talent. Night and day from the 90's.
He's better at it then Bill Parcells.
My thought: People always say the Cowboys need a real GM, I say the Cowboys need another owner.
Jerry the GM isn't the problem, Jerry the owner is the problem.
We have a QB tho...
Oh, I remember the silver bullet top ten board when walking back on Camp...
That wanna be playboy will get busted by a cop before he reaches three seasons. But Tony will still be around to produce. I'd worry about the neck injury on Payton Manning more.
I like the way you think.
Dez will be MVP of the league.
By Game 5 half the fanbase will say Romo needs more time to rest and heal, the other half will say he's done and needs to retire. Then begins the Weeden era of which there will be some growing pains but with the supporting cast that he has on offense, I can see him helping us win between 7-9 games. With more additions to the defense in 2015, I can see this team winning 10-11 games next year with Weeden leading the way.. This years defense will improve to 29th.
You're not a ladies man if you have to pay to play
The Cowboys should get rid of their cheerleading squad.
Bill Parcells was overrated. If he had been HC during 2007, the Cowboys wouldn't have gone 13-3; they'd have probably gone 10-6 and still lost in the playoffs.
The 1994 season double star throwbacks uniforms were the best. Not the current throwbacks.
Even if Jimmy had remained as head coach for several more seasons, the Cowboys still would have won only 3 SBs in the 1990s.
"Tradition" is overrated.
Wade Phillips was underrated.
Being a football purist and enjoying 42-35 high-scoring shootouts are not mutually exclusive.
Only 20% of so-called "realists" are actually realists. The remaining 80% are proudly deluded and think they know more than they actually do.
Will Smith will come out with a rap album and become an actor in both television and movies. Oh wait...