1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Updated: Davis expected to be released from hosptial late Sun or Mon w/vid *MERGED*

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by KD, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,103 Messages
    3,116 Likes Received
    Unfortunately in this day and age "thoughts and prayers" can get jumped on as well. I've seen it happen on this forum.

Rich Dalrymple may not have even heard from Jerry or Bill yet. We don't know. If he makes an "official" statement before they sanction it, wouldn't that be rather rash?

All I'm saying is, there is nothing whatsoever deviant about "no comment."
  2. Big Dakota

Big Dakota New Member

11,875 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    We don't live in a 3rd world country with no phones or means of communication. I just happen to agree with the earlier post that said it's strange. Believe what you want. I've been on 5 different Cowboys sites today and MOST agree this whole carjacking thing is fishy to say the least(the cops say as much on Theebs post), and now "NO COMMENT"? OK, whatever.
  3. peplaw06

peplaw06 That Guy

13,686 Messages
    410 Likes Received
    Bill's silence on KD's shooting is DEAFENING!!!!:laugh1:
  4. BIGDen

BIGDen Dr. Freakasaurus Zone Supporter

4,438 Messages
    258 Likes Received
    Can we change the title of this thread? It's very misleading. In this forum, "released" usually pertains to the Dallas Cowboys roster. It's bad enough that he has died and come back in this thread. Let's at least make the title a little more straightforward. Maybe something like "Keith Davis Shot and Recovering" or even simply "Keith Davis". I don't know - just a thought...
  5. peplaw06

peplaw06 That Guy

13,686 Messages
    410 Likes Received
    Well I have an inside source who's a janitor at Valley Ranch who said if KD gets shot again, both he and Henson will be released... within two weeks.
  6. jack2

jack2 Member

310 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    never been shot at even once, must be because i'm not driving around at 5a.m.
  7. Hostile

119,103 Messages
    3,116 Likes Received
    Yeah, and I don't agree with you. Is that allowed? If you explain it one way and I see it another, I'll respond as I see fit.

Who says they are on vacation here? If they indeed are.

The fact of the matter is it is specualtion to assume the team has all the information they need on a Sunday.
  8. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received

maybe not legally...but its sure got my panties in a bunch!

"no comment":whip:
  9. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,190 Messages
    7,007 Likes Received
    Considering it's a 400 post thread, I think most would know that it's from the hospital, but ok. :rolleyes:
  10. peplaw06

peplaw06 That Guy

13,686 Messages
    410 Likes Received
    Yeah cause everyone who gets on the road at 5 am automatically gets shot at:rolleyes:
  11. Big Dakota

Big Dakota New Member

11,875 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That's when all the carjackers and church goers are out. It's a dangerous time.
  12. Hostile

119,103 Messages
    3,116 Likes Received
    I swear, this is the comment of the whole off season. None of us will ever forget it. Thank you Randy Galloway.
  13. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Wait, he knows everything. How dare you. :rolleyes:
  14. Big Dakota

Big Dakota New Member

11,875 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't care if you agree or not, thats why i said "I HAPPEN TO AGREE" with the original thread that got merged here. Can I have my opinion?

OBTW, what the H*** kind of "INFORMATION" could they need for a "Get well and God bless" statement? Waiting for him to die?
  15. BIGDen

BIGDen Dr. Freakasaurus Zone Supporter

4,438 Messages
    258 Likes Received
    Don't you roll your eyes at me young lady! ;) Actually, I've been out all day and just read the title thinking "Why would the Cowboys release Keith Davis?" Obviously I would have suggested the title change long before there were hundreds of posts if I had read the thread earlier today. :rolleyes: :D
  16. Hostile

119,103 Messages
    3,116 Likes Received
    Have I told you to shut up? Uh, that would be no.

How would I know? I stand by what I said.
  17. ThornWithin81

ThornWithin81 Benched

52 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    My eyes. They bleed.
  18. Big Dakota

Big Dakota New Member

11,875 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Originally Posted by Hostile
    Yeah, and I don't agree with you. Is that allowed? If you explain it one way and I see it another, I'll respond as I see fit.

Looks to me like you questioned me first, that's why i asked if i can have an opinion, in responce to your original question. I stand by what i said.
  19. Hostile

119,103 Messages
    3,116 Likes Received
    Oh dear, the insult I've heaped upon you. My apologies sir.
  20. Big Dakota

Big Dakota New Member

11,875 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    LOL!! I might be insulted if i cared.