1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Uverse Questions

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Maikeru-sama, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Maikeru-sama

Maikeru-sama Mick Green 58

14,547 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    1) On the first couple of days of a Uverse installation, do you get all channels as a preview? I got Uverse installed Saturday and I had several channels that wasn't apart of the package I requested, however, yesterday I noticed that all of them were unavailable now.

2) Do you have to pay extra to get Fox, NBC, ABC and CBS in HD? When I try to go to those channels, they are unavailable. With Timewarner, those HD channels came with basic cable and don't the major networks broadcast in HD for free?

AT&T Customer Service is horrible because you wait forever to talk with someone, so I just decided to ask here instead.

2. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl U.N.I.T.Y Staff Member

72,273 Messages
    15,596 Likes Received
    I have DirecTV and I pay extra for the HD package. I'm sure U-verse does, as well.

I went on att's website for you and went on their FAQ site.

https://ask.att.com/esh/uverse/requ...(8680)=c{22cf8680-a04b-11dd-e951-000000000000}

I'm thinking you can also access your acct online through att.com.

3. Maikeru-sama

14,547 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Thanks for the feedback WG.

I guess I will be calling ATT to upgrade :rolleyes: .

4. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl U.N.I.T.Y Staff Member

72,273 Messages
    15,596 Likes Received
    Read a lil closer Mike. Looks like you can just click the AT&T U-verse Central link and upgrade your package online.

5. Maikeru-sama

14,547 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Yeah, I need to call them about something else as well.

Also, I download a TON of stuff on a weekly basis, especially Bittorrents. I wonder if this will have an effect on the two TVs.

6. ROMOSAPIEN9

ROMOSAPIEN9 Proud Grandpa

2,250 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    The Uverse is all around us, and yes it's free.