1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Vela-Alive and Kicking: Cowboys 18, Redskins 16

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by MichaelWinicki, Sep 27, 2011.

1. MichaelWinicki

MichaelWinicki "You want some?" Staff Member

30,999 Messages
    1,877 Likes Received
    Hop on his aching shoulders, boys. Tony will carry you.

Better yet, tap into his mind. Do what he tells you to do.

The Cowboys survived a brutal offensive performance tonight, clotted with premature center snaps, busted routes, and poor blocking to rally in the 4th quarter for an 18-16 win over the Washington Redskins Monday night. The offensive constant was quarterback Tony Romo, who fielded four premature shotgun snaps from Phil Costa. He prevented any from resulting in a turnover, allowing his team to live to the next play. Romo directed a short-handed, error-prone receiving crew that often didn't know where to line up or which routes to run.

http://www.cowboysnation.com/2011/09/alive-and-kicking-cowboys-18-redskins.html
  2. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

13,793 Messages
    875 Likes Received
    Not sayin they didnt happen, but I didnt notice em.
  3. boysfanindc

boysfanindc Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

2,783 Messages
    195 Likes Received
    :eek: I thought he was every where, best Defensive player on the field last night not named Ware.
  4. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,031 Messages
    231 Likes Received
    Uh what? The text that follows the statement "On the down side, several kids made repeated mental mistakes that raise serious concern.", are the ones he is referring to. Ogletree being the ring leader.
  5. natesboys051

natesboys051 New Member

112 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    MOST COWBOY FANS AND CASUAL FANS WERE JUST SHOCKED AT HOW DUMB OUR OFFENSIVE PLAYERS SEEM TO BE.....ESPECIALLY OUR WIDE RECEIVING CORPS. OGLETREE IS TOAST UNLESS HE STARTS TO LEARN THE OFFENSE BECAUSE HE'S NOT VERY PHYSICAL ON OFFENSE DUE TO HIS SKINNY FRAME AND HE'S ALWAYS A FUMBLE WAITING TO HAPPEN WHEN HE CATCHES THE BALL. I'M JUST PRAYING THAT MILES GETS BACK QUICK. HE SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY WR ON THE SQUAD THAT REMEMBERS THE PLAYS.......***!!!!!
    :bang2::bang2::bang2::bang2::bang2: