1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Video: Video: Cowboys Collapse:Is it Rob Ryan or Players

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Dec 12, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,092 Messages
    83 Likes Received
  2. TheKey

TheKey Faster than Felix

2,610 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    I can't disagree with anything that was said. Skip was spot on that NO ONE on this team will step up and take responsibility for the loss. Ware won't do it for being offsides, Miles won't do it for losing the ball in the lights, Rob Ryan won't admit his failure, McBriar won't do it for his crappy punt, Newman won't do it for dropping the INT or being abused by Nicks; WE HAVE NO LEADERS.
  3. JakeCamp12

JakeCamp12 Well-Known Member

2,096 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    I think the most disappointing thing about this team is that no one is angry that they blew another game except the fans. Ware is quoting all of the usual media bs blurbs on his twitter account. Romo is the only player that ever steps in front of the cameras and says the loss is on me. This team loves the spotlight when things are going good. When things are going bad they hide like children. Newman is the poster child for that. He is onion skin when it is him in the spotlight. We are paying this guy 8 million a year to be a leader and to help this defense become elite. All he does is duck, dodge and hide. Where is the Randy White, Cliff Harris, Charles Haley, Mark Tui????
    The guy that gets up in the locker room and demands accountability? The guy that lays the wood on Jacobs after he embrasses himself and our team on National TV???? Where is the rage? The anger? Our team has none of that....