1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Recommended Video: Romo nudges ball for 1st down

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by DavidS, Nov 4, 2013.

1. tecolote

tecolote Well-Known Member

1,856 Messages
    619 Likes Received
    The one before Peterson's big run was awful. It was a short pass to the FB and he landed half a yard from the first down, wasn't even close. Would've been 3rd and almost 1 but not surprisingly Garrett did not challenge it.
  2. Eddie

Eddie Well-Known Member

9,152 Messages
    497 Likes Received
    Amazing camera resolution. Is that one of those 800 GB cameras which can zoom into the faces of the people in the crowd??
  3. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,492 Messages
    2,372 Likes Received
    Saw that too and couldn't understand why garrett didn't do the obvious challenge. Oh well, I guess if he had challenged and lost that lost time out would have been a potential killer.
    The spot was laughable though.
  4. jimnabby

jimnabby Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,124 Messages
    896 Likes Received
    Good question. When the defense does it, it's a delay of game (I've seen that one called), and it makes sense, especially when the offense is rushing to snap the ball quickly. But I can't imagine a situation where the offense would benefit from doing it, since the offense controls when the ball is snapped anyway. Someone else suggested Unsportsmanlike Conduct, and I suppose they could call that.
  5. dstovall5

dstovall5 Well-Known Member

2,845 Messages
    1,833 Likes Received
    Ref - "Personal foul on # 9, Dallas, kicking the football in its side."

I think I'd be laughing too hard to be mad at the situation if that were to happen.
  6. dewby

dewby Member

227 Messages
    7 Likes Received

LOL

No..... it belongs here.
  7. dewby

dewby Member

227 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    Sorry if y'all were already aware of this, but I didn't get to catch the whole game Sunday and I just saw this and thought it was hilarious.
  8. Afigueroa22

Afigueroa22 Well-Known Member

1,014 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    I didn't catch this during the game but I saw it shortly after.

Well played, I say.
  9. sadams

sadams Well-Known Member

1,346 Messages
    216 Likes Received
    If he would use that foot wedge at Lake Tahoe, maybe he wouldn't get owned by Rick Rhoden and Billy Joe Tolliver every year.