1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Watch the Video of Mcmahon killin Jerry!

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by juck, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

10,674 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    With or without the probing?
  2. Numbers921

Numbers921 Benched

817 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    This made my week. Nobody will convince me that Tim Mac isn't a fan of this team. :bow:
  3. birdwells1

birdwells1 Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,222 Messages
    358 Likes Received
    If you saw the same video that we all did and you can still defend this man, then I just don't know what to tell you.
  4. birdwells1

3,222 Messages
    358 Likes Received
    He does look at himself in the mirror but when he does he sees Jerry Reese.:D
  5. birdwells1

3,222 Messages
    358 Likes Received
  6. DOUBLE WING

DOUBLE WING Well-Known Member

2,972 Messages
    516 Likes Received
    WOW.

Jerry's face when McMahon brought up one playoff win in 15 years...

That was just..

WOW.

Made me feel so happy inside. I know it won't change anything, but my God it warms my insides to see Jerry squirm like that.
  7. DavidS

DavidS Well-Known Member

1,096 Messages
    181 Likes Received
    It's gonna be Stephen Jones u dufus

You WILL die long before the Cowboys bring in a "Non-Jones" GM so get over yourself

Like a broken record...
  8. birdwells1

3,222 Messages
    358 Likes Received
    Well if the Joneses are in charge for generations to come, then we'll all die before we win another Super Bowl.
  9. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

7,163 Messages
    1,794 Likes Received
    i believe they are allergic to plastic
  10. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

7,163 Messages
    1,794 Likes Received
    self delusion is often incurable
  11. Dodger12

Dodger12 Well-Known Member

1,997 Messages
    547 Likes Received
    Jerry's absolutely stuck right now; he's in an absolute bind. If he concedes and hires a GM, it will be a sign to the fandom that Jimmy really did built the dynasty (not that any sane fan had any doubts to begin with).

Jerry is so hungry to to convince people that he was in the mix as a GM and talent evaluator in the 90's that he'd rather see decades of futility rather than concede that it was Jimmy. His ego absolutely will not allow him to do that. That's why he keeps telling fans that we've been doing it this way since he bought the team.

If Jerry should concede and hires a GM that actually builds a winning team, Jerry, in his fragile psychopathic mind, loses again. He just can't do it. He's in a lose, lose situation.

The bottom line is that Jerry would rather do it his way and lose than do it another way and win because it invalidates his place in history with the franchise and his mind just won't let him accept that.

The only way Jerry would change is if he was losing big time money and his business sense kicked in, much like when he needed a stadium and hired Parcells to bring back some legitimacy back to the franchise. Jerry has his stadium and has built the franchise to a money making machine, win or lose. We're stuck with this lunatic, egomaniac owner until his maker calls him home......
  12. EPL0c0

EPL0c0 The Funcooker

4,938 Messages
    209 Likes Received
    I like how quickly that 1 playoff win question wiped the smile off of Jerry's face.:laugh2:
  13. birdwells1

3,222 Messages
    358 Likes Received
    The bolded is my response to people that say that Jerry wants to win more than anything. I say he wants to win "his way" more than anything, winning and someone else getting the credit doesn't interest him.

Excellent post by the way.
  14. PhillyCowboysFan

PhillyCowboysFan Member

828 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    I'm buying.

That video is really depressing. It is going to be a long time before we straighten this thing out. :bang2: :bang2:
  15. Mr Cowboy

Mr Cowboy Well-Known Member

8,184 Messages
    600 Likes Received
    Kudos to McMahon!

If he and the rest of the beat writers continue to pound Jerry with these type of questions, it could go a long way to beat him down. But sadly they won't.
  16. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,124 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    Even if he would let Stephen be GM. Maybe its a step. Although in all reality Stephen is not qualified either.
  17. Dave_in-NC

Dave_in-NC Well-Known Member

10,878 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    If jurha had two more drinks in him, he would have lost it.:laugh2:
  18. THUMPER

THUMPER Papa

9,522 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I totally agree. Jerry cannot fire himself without admitting to himself that he was NEVER the guy and his ego will simply not allow that to happen. Ever!

He has been desperately trying to find a way to build a winner and do it "his way" so that he can validate the 3 SBs that were won by Jimmy's team as somehow having been due to Jerry instead.

Unfortunately, the Cowboys continue to fail when it counts the most and have not contended for 16 years now. He is trapped in a downward spiral and the only way he can see to get out is to win a SB but it's not going to happen with him calling the shots.
  19. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

37,822 Messages
    1,082 Likes Received
    I never said I wished he would die, I said he would have to die in order for the Cowboys to move on.
  20. birdwells1

3,222 Messages
    358 Likes Received

We should have know this after the '95 season when Barry Switzer said "we did it our way babyyyyy". I didn't know then but he was seeking validation and he found that after that Super Bowl most people still said that it was Jimmy's team that won. Subsequently each season that has passed, since then, have done more to validate Jimmy involvement in the dynasty and decrease Jerry's.