1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Watching the Florida FSU game observations

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by RS12, Nov 24, 2012.

1. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

13,991 Messages
    1,023 Likes Received
    Werner: High motor and great first step. What impresses me is he gets pressure from the strong side. Those guys are hard to find. Reminds me a little of Kevin Greene, one of my favorite non Cowboys ever.

Carradine: Great first step and persuit. Never gives up on play. Saw a play where Driskol broke contain and ended up 35 yards down field and Carridine made the tackle. Love this guys motor.

Elam: Right place right time type of Safety. Havent had a high instinct Safety in Dallas in years. Play maker always around the ball. If he was there in round two would be a serious consideration.
  2. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

13,991 Messages
    1,023 Likes Received
    EJ Manuel: has coach killer written all over him. Makes some really bad decisions for veteran senior QB. Somebody will take him much higher than they should after his measurables wow em at the combine. Wouldnt touch him before the 4th.

Xavier Nixon: This guy looks like he has an NFL future. Seldom gets beat and moves well for his size. Might have to move inside to guard. Threw a great block to spring his Rb for a TD at the goal line.
  3. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

13,991 Messages
    1,023 Likes Received
    Werner stock soaring.
  4. Macnalty

Macnalty Active Member

940 Messages
    39 Likes Received
    I think Tank is moving up the ladder also. I agree about that QB he is a coach killer. Elam just seems to always be around and bringing a big stick.
  5. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

13,991 Messages
    1,023 Likes Received
    He could probably be had 3rd or 4th round now. If he had the surgery right away he could probably be ready for the start of the season. Mid round bargain.
  6. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

10,723 Messages
    3,468 Likes Received
    He would be a great pick in the 3rd, IMO. I like better him than some of the higher rated OLB/DE types in this draft.

Tank would be a really good fit for the Cowboys at SOLB (Spencer's position). He appears to be one of the strongest of the top 10 OLB prospects.
  7. Joe Rod

Joe Rod When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong

8,330 Messages
    482 Likes Received
    Injured huh? I'll take "Who was Selected in Round two by Dallas" Alex!
  8. lostar2009

lostar2009 Active Member

629 Messages
    91 Likes Received
    lol.. my girl tell me all the time how much Romo sucks and we should draft EJ to replace him (mainly because she is a FSU student).. So i finally tune him to watch the guy play last Saturday. What did i witness ???? This mess called EJ.. I look at her and said really.. like really?
  9. diehard2294

diehard2294 America's Team

4,388 Messages
    318 Likes Received
    I like Elam alot, always around the ball