1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Watching Virginia Tech WR, Jarrett Boykin and found Danny Coale

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Macnalty, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Macnalty

Macnalty Well-Known Member

1,066 Messages
    118 Likes Received
    Wes Welker starter kit and hands like velcro Danny Coale, Boykins looks slow in all the video's I have seen.

[youtube]LG7Gt6C9rFM[/youtube]

Have seen him rated for the 3rd and 4th rd. White fast and quick will always get you compared to Wes.
  2. fanfromvirginia

fanfromvirginia Inconceivable!

4,014 Messages
    164 Likes Received
    Love Danny Coale but I am a biased Hokie alum.
  3. Macnalty

1,066 Messages
    118 Likes Received
    That team has some real talent this year, if that QB had not been a rookie oh well you can say that about a lot of squads. Hope we can see room for someone like Danny Coale. He is RKG for the cowboys, just wants to get the job done under the radar.
  4. VThokie7

VThokie7 Well-Known Member

1,965 Messages
    331 Likes Received
    Logan Thomas was the least of VT's worries. His first four games were a little rough, but from the Miami game on he caught fire single handedly accounting for 30 TD's and was unstoppable in short yardage situations.

With that said, I would love to see us getting Danny Coale. He has been an a great player for VT, coming up in the clutch so many times in his career.
  5. Macnalty

1,066 Messages
    118 Likes Received
    I must of watched some of the earlier games he was a little ripe but you could see he has some immense talent, looks alot like Ben R from the Steelers. That Vtech team has some talent and future good NFL players.
  6. VACowboy

VACowboy Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,883 Messages
    248 Likes Received
    I love Coale and Boykin both, but Coale is going to be a steal. I have him in every one of my mocks.
  7. oline77

oline77 New Member

3 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Coale is fun to watch and could contribute in a number of ways. He even stepped in an punted for VT this year.