Week 10

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by Silver N Blue, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Silver N Blue

Silver N Blue Well-Known Member

4,942 Messages
    4,005 Likes Received
    Well having p/u Harris in most of my leagues and starting him I came out o.k. this past week. Not to mention in DFS where I swapped CMIKE out for Harris as well....so onto to week 10...four more weeks left, let's make em count.

With Luck out this week and Cam not Cam this year here are some QBs to consider--

Smith--yep I know but if Keenum can put up 280 yards Smith offers I nice floor

Flacco--not 100% owned and faces the browns on Thursday

Sieman--playing the aints and watching Kap put up nearly 400 passing yards...not a bad DFS streamer

RB, WR, TE, DEF to follow--

MichaelWinicki likes this.
  2. John813

John813 Well-Known Member

3,870 Messages
    2,814 Likes Received
    Carr has been my QB for the entire year, but now it's a bye for him.

I picked up Eli(blah) due to him facing the Bengals. but this morning someone waived Dak...

Should I claim Dak and drop Eli? (I know, it's a dumb question)

Silver N Blue likes this.
  3. Silver N Blue

4,942 Messages
    4,005 Likes Received
    RBs...
    Harris--not a great matchup but he is getting the reps and Hyde is still wearing the don't touch jersey

Barber--I highly recommend looking at the Bucs schedule; weeks 14 & 16 they play NO...

Bibbs--Booker hasn't impressed me let alone his own coaches in two cupcake chances..

Hill--I know he isn't available on the wire but look at his schedule--by low candidate

Lewis--I picked him up in a league this a.m.--if he is there and you have the room he is worth a look

4. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

12,343 Messages
    2,479 Likes Received
    Eli vs CIN
    OR
    Cam vs KC

Thoughts?

5. Silver N Blue

4,942 Messages
    4,005 Likes Received
    Cam is rated higher but has not delivered this year. Eli at home on Monday night. My intitial thoughts are Eli but let me take a look at some of the stats.

6. Silver N Blue

4,942 Messages
    4,005 Likes Received
    So KC is allowing the 12th most points to QBs and Cincy is allowing the 5th most points to QBs....I'm sitting Cam and rolling with Eli under the lights if I had to choose.

7. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

12,343 Messages
    2,479 Likes Received
    That is the way I was leaning, but wasn't sure if maybe I was over thinking it and should just go with Cam.

I hate Eli but he seems like the better play this week. Thanks!

Silver N Blue likes this.
  8. Silver N Blue

4,942 Messages
    4,005 Likes Received
    WRs & TE & Defs

S Shepherd ...with Cruz out this week and the gnats not having a running team I like Shepherd this week

Eli Rogers...many will be focusing on Brown/Coats but slot guy Rogers could put up some respectable #s

S Smith....still available in several formats and could be worth a play as a DFS selection tonight

Coleman....another week of work and he torched Baltimore first time around with McCown though..risky

TWilliams/Inman...with Benjamin being banged up either one of these two are worth a play now and moving forward

Conlin/Wilson/Hil KC...with Maclin out his week all three of these guys are worth a look vs the panthers

Royal...he is healthy and Cutler likes him

Pitta...we all saw what Witten did last week

Ertz..if only the igglets realized how good this guy is

Tye--Bengals give up third most points to TEs and Tye received the bulk of the snaps last week..

Def
    Balt--i like them tonight and are my personal top def play of the week

Ariz--high ranking and should be dominate

Good luck everyone