1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

Week 15

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by Silver N Blue, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Silver N Blue

Silver N Blue Well-Known Member

4,425 Messages
    3,210 Likes Received
    Well in one of my bigger $ leagues I had Baily going and needed 1.42 points to secure a win and move onto the next round....who would have thought he only gets me 1 freaking point...

QB---gonna update this one later

RB-streaming and spot start Farmer, Washington, Powell

WR-Anderson looks to be the guy for Petty, Inman,

TE --Green, Brate

DEF--Falcons, Bills, Cowboys, Bucs

more later as updates continue to come in

Doomsday likes this.
  2. Silver N Blue

4,425 Messages
    3,210 Likes Received
    QB--I like Wilson tonight at home needing a bounce back...heck I like Rawls, Baldwin, Lockett, and the DEF as well...if I had to pick one I would roll with the DEF...
    Taylor, Carr, Rivers, Petty, Moore (great streaming option for DFS), Kap, Cousins

RB--Freeman more than Coleman but they both are playable, Ajayi, Smith (TB), Vereen, Kelly, Stewert, L Murray, Hyde
    WR--Gabriel, Williams (SD), Dez, Tate, Sheperd, Diggs, Thielen, Hilton, DJax, Garcon,
    TE--Sticking with the two above
    DEF--Hawks over all above

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  3. Silver N Blue

4,425 Messages
    3,210 Likes Received
    So not a huge fan of the game due to the weather but with Jeffrey back he is worth a look if your in a pinch at WR and need a proven veteran.

1LoyalCowboyFan likes this.
  4. Silver N Blue

4,425 Messages
    3,210 Likes Received
    RB--Dixon esp in PPR looks like he has finally emerged as the starter

TE--Jack "the Hammer" Doyle...if Allen is out Luck will need to hit his hot route vs the Vikes...

DEF--I also like the Vikes--Luck has been sack and turnover prone and they vikes are playing for the last spot

5. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

12,252 Messages
    2,239 Likes Received
    What do you think about Dez this week?

I have Gabriel and Watkins as my other 3rd WR options and not feeling super confident in Dez and Dak right now.

Silver N Blue likes this.
  6. Silver N Blue

4,425 Messages
    3,210 Likes Received
    Agree I would have a hard time stating Dez over Watkins just based on Cle giving up the 12th most points to WR and TB giving up the 29th least amount of points the past five weeks. If Julio sits Gabriel would be going up against the 9ers who give up the 7th most to WRs. Looking at this more closely Dez is more of a dart throw desperation pick whereas Watkins and Gabriel offer legitimate scoring potential. I'm rolling with Dez in dfs as his ownership will be very low. Check the weather if it is clear in buff I lean towards Watkins but If Julio sits hard to sit Gabriel who has the highest ceiling, best QB, and most consistent production the past four weeks.

1LoyalCowboyFan and Doomsday like this.
  7. 1LoyalCowboyFan

1LoyalCowboyFan Active Member

812 Messages
    140 Likes Received

I drafted him and dropped him, he's still available. I won't let him hurt me again lol I now have a new rule. I don't draft players that usually catch passes facing the QB. Low YAC. There was a new NFL Fantasy analyst at beginning of year who had a degree from som Ivy League in statistics and projected him to do bad for this reason. She was kinda right. Can't remember her name, would've loved to keep an eye on what she said. Him and Floyd are very similar in that regard.

8. bkight13

bkight13 Capologist

15,843 Messages
    10,975 Likes Received
    Killing it in my semis

135-70 with JWinston and GOlsen left vs Zeke for him

Benched Brady and DAdams and started Ty Montgomery, Tyreek Hill and MIA D/STs

Silver N Blue and Doomsday like this.
  9. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

12,252 Messages
    2,239 Likes Received
    I dominated my main league and won my other league on Zeke's last run.

He got me a 6 point bonus at 150 yards and I won by 4. :dance:

10. Silver N Blue

4,425 Messages
    3,210 Likes Received
    Good week for me as well but I have Bree's, Zeke, and Cooks in several redraft leagues. Hit paydirt in dfs this week

Doomsday likes this.
  11. John813

John813 Well-Known Member

3,278 Messages
    1,994 Likes Received
    Started Carr, A Brown, and Hilton. Won by 50 points.

Thanks to Freeman, Ty Montgomery, Hightower, Brate and Rudolph having big games.