1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

What do you want the most?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Bleed Blue, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Bleed Blue

Bleed Blue Dallas 67

268 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    What would give you the most satisfaction?

1, win both Philly games ?

2, win both ResSkin games?

3, win both Gaints games?

I know the "Super Bowl" but that's not the question.:laugh2:
  2. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

74,861 Messages
    1,507 Likes Received
    Besides all of the above 2 wins over Philly
  3. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

23,007 Messages
    437 Likes Received
    4. All of the above :D
  4. Avery

Avery The Dog that Saved Charleston

7,807 Messages
    292 Likes Received
    4. A spellcheck.

:D
  5. FLCowboyFan

FLCowboyFan Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.

2,150 Messages
    98 Likes Received
    I vote for solving world hunger and every Cowboy fan having a 60" TV to watch the boys properly :D
  6. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,068 Messages
    265 Likes Received
    In this order

Both Eagles

Both Redskins

Both Giants.

In my view, the Giants are the far least repulsive organization in our division. Eagles and Redskins are close but EagleFan is worse so they get the nod.
  7. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

74,861 Messages
    1,507 Likes Received
    Sounds like you’re in the running for Miss America. :laugh2:
  8. FLCowboyFan

FLCowboyFan Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.

2,150 Messages
    98 Likes Received
    Ouch!
  9. Bleed Blue

Bleed Blue Dallas 67

268 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It's not a mistake!:lmao2:read slowly.
  10. DallasDomination

DallasDomination Well-Known Member

6,239 Messages
    28 Likes Received
    I dont care much for the Redskins since we already beat them once.

The Eagles h ave to many injuries and they'll fold up under pressure against us.

I pick the Giants...
  11. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

23,007 Messages
    437 Likes Received
    Oh come on... you know when the game against the skins is on that you will be "REALLY WANTING" the boyz to win... :)
  12. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    3: Winning both Giant games

We've already beaten Washington once, Philly isnt that good, and the Giants present our biggest challenge
  13. Da Hammer

Da Hammer The Natural

10,604 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Both Eagles games because i'm starting to hate the Eagles more than the Redskins.
  14. CoCo

CoCo Well-Known Member

5,514 Messages
    74 Likes Received
    Beating the Redskins (last years fluke loss & then subsequent route aside) has become so commonplace that its not especially meaningful. I think they look very much like the last place team in the East.

The Eagles (late collapse aside) are playing pretty strong and will be no pushover, but I think they'll ultimately be left to play spoiler this year.

The Giants are defending division champs and Dallas stiffest competition this year. Beating them in NY is always difficult no matter their record.

I don't despise the Giants - but that's who I'd chose as a sweep victim if I could.
  15. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    although i would like to beat the eagles twice to rub it in. i would rather like to beat the giants cause i think there the best team in the nfc east other then the cowboys
  16. whcarm

whcarm Member

482 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Because the Redskins look so bad, I don't think it is that important for us to beat them again. Unless they radically turn things around, they aren't going to be in the playoff hunt.

That means it comes down to the Giants or the Eagles. I think we need to wait and see how both teams respond in the coming weeks before we can say which team it would be more important for us to sweep.

Personally, I dislike the Eagles way more than I dislike the Giants. I always thought our biggest rivals in the division were the Redskins then the Eagles and then in a distance third the Giants.
  17. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

25,634 Messages
    1,080 Likes Received
    1. No...because of thier Mr. "it's my team" McSlobb, always laughing and eating the Chunky stuff that Ried feeds him...(if you know what I mean)! Besides, they are losers...

2. Yes...the Redstinks are the team we have to sweep. I mean, they have not even showed the NFL their WHOLE playbook! Damn...

3. Who? No...not even...who cares about sleeping Giants...with that little crybaby, Eli, with his daddy helping him! Right?

Who's in? Next!!
  18. DallasInDC

DallasInDC Active Member

1,848 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    Both Redskins. I despise the redskins more than anything. the eagles are a close 2nd.
  19. TruBlueCowboy

TruBlueCowboy New Member

7,301 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    For practical sake, I say the Giants only because I think they'll be our biggest NFC East threat.

For vengeance sake, I say the Skins. Only 2 years ago it would have been the Eaglets, but those loud mouthed Skins fans got too damn cocky after winning last year. Be nice to humble them again, twice!
  20. Bleed Blue

Bleed Blue Dallas 67

268 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    This is how I see it JMO! the Giants twice because they are the best team in the division besides the Cowboys. The Egirls once.

Dallas 4-2 and NFC East Champs 11-5 overall

Giants 3-3 2nd 10-6 overall

Egirls 2-4 3rd 8-8 overall

Redskins 2-4 Tie overall ??????