1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

What exactly do people want?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by gimmesix, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,631 Messages
    127 Likes Received
    Traffic is good but QUALITY traffic is better. The QUALITY of conversations and posts have gone waaaaaay down on this board over the years in my opinion.
  2. DOUBLE WING

DOUBLE WING Well-Known Member

2,982 Messages
    532 Likes Received
    I disagree. I've been a lurker longer than I've been a poster, but there's always been people taking sides and that back-and-forth, give-and-take type of thing. Whether it was about Quincy, or Zimmer, or Wade, or Garrett, or whoever.

Things are certainly a little more intense now, but I think that's because fan frustration is coming to a head like it did before Jerry brought in Parcells.
  3. Ratmatt

Ratmatt Active Member

880 Messages
    61 Likes Received
    The keyword in your thread is hope.When it comes to this team that's all we have.
  4. popp1234

popp1234 You will never outwork me, you talented bum! Zone Supporter

3,133 Messages
    208 Likes Received
    I thought he did this already. It was the same day Garrett preached restoring the Dallas Cowboys to where they rightfully belong. Oh, and shortly followed by "it's a process". BS!!
  5. ohiocowboysfan25

ohiocowboysfan25 Member

375 Messages
    20 Likes Received

:bow: very nicely put :starspin
  6. Holdenteller67

Holdenteller67 Benched

78 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Simple smart fans want Jones gone. That is the only acceptable change and the only change that will ultimately change the culture and fix this team.

There is no denying it. If you claim otherwise your deluded. If you say why discuss it because it won't happen, then what is the purpose of fan forums.

Change can only happen when the man pulling all the strings is no longer pulling the strings. Otherwise we will never raise above the mediocrity we are now and have been mired in the last 16 years.
  7. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,776 Messages
    526 Likes Received
    When a group of posters get together and bash everything Cowboys and make the same comments in every thread (even those with nothing to do with their agenda), any good points they make gets lost in the constant stream of pettiness.
  8. SultanOfSix

SultanOfSix Star Power

8,024 Messages
    236 Likes Received
    Outside of winning when it comes to the team, and sometimes in life in general, most people don't know what they want.
  9. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

2,132 Messages
    426 Likes Received
    I want someone other than the Red Headed Idiot calling plays for this team. I can hold my nose and live with him as HC for another year, but I will be physically sick if he is still running the offense and calling plays.
  10. Everlastingxxx

Everlastingxxx All Star

7,211 Messages
    187 Likes Received
    And people will complain about people complaining.

Not sure how that is better.
  11. Reality

Reality Administrator Staff Member

11,559 Messages
    1,066 Likes Received
    And people will complain about people who are complaining that other people are complaining. :D

/reality
  12. Holdenteller67

Holdenteller67 Benched

78 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :laugh1:
  13. Plankton

Plankton Well-Known Member

1,747 Messages
    500 Likes Received
    Sounds like a vortex.......

We may need these guys to break the cycle.

[IMG]