1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

What is expiring on Netflix Streaming on Jan 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Phoenix, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix Well-Known Member

5,280 Messages
    507 Likes Received
    http://www.vulture.com/2013/12/netflix-streaming-expiring-january-jan-1.html

• 12/27/2013 at 11:20 AM
    What Is Expiring From Netflix Streaming on January 1?
    [IMG]
    For many months now, we here at Vulture have tried to keep you apprised of what is new and what is worth watching on Netflix Streaming. For a while, it was also possible to find out what was expiring, information that was valuable to the Netflix user who maybe wanted to watch something before it disappeared from his or her Instant Queue (which is now called "My List"). Earlier this year, Netflix removed the ability to easily find out in bulk what titles were expiring from its library, which means that users on Reddit and other sites have picked up the slack. One such Reddit thread (as well as a few other random posts across the 'net) lists all the TV and movie titles that will be expiring on January 1.

Important to note:
    Owing to the vagaries of Netflix's contractual agreements, it's very possible that some of these will only disappear from the site for a few months, a few days, or maybe even just a single day or a few hours. It's up to you whether any of them are important enough for you to watch immediately. We will continue to update.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
    Do the Right Thing
    Can't Hardly Wait
    Miller's Crossing
    Being John Malkovich
    Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo
    Half-Baked
    Titanic
    Braveheart
    A Shot in the Dark
    Of Mice and Men
    Cold Comfort Farm
    Killer Klowns From Outer Space
    Talk Radio
    F/X 2
    1492: Conquest of Paradise

(see link for full list)
    BigStar likes this.
  2. BigStar

BigStar Stop chasing Zone Supporter

3,816 Messages
    1,524 Likes Received
    Thanks for posting this. I still remember the day Married with Children was pulled. I felt betrayed :)
  3. CashMan

CashMan Well-Known Member

1,418 Messages
    172 Likes Received
    I don't buy into the streaming crap, I like my directv and blurays.
  4. Ntegrase96

Ntegrase96 Well-Known Member

2,805 Messages
    1,326 Likes Received
    If you have Netflix and still haven't watched "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind", check it out tomorrow. You will not be disappointed. One of the elite movies I've seen. And by elite, I mean original, thought provoking, lack of plot holes, visually appealing, great performances all around and most importantly... Entertaining.

The story is something we can all relate to, bu if even if the genre isn't your cup of tea, you still have to give credit where credit is due.
  5. PJTHEDOORS

PJTHEDOORS Well-Known Member

2,422 Messages
    615 Likes Received
    Or watch it for free.
    http://blog.buttermouth.com/
  6. Phoenix

Phoenix Well-Known Member

5,280 Messages
    507 Likes Received
    Might do so, thanks. Been thinking about this one for some time now but never pulled the trigger to see it yet.