1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

What is up with this John Mcafee guy?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by MonsterD, Nov 13, 2012.

1. MonsterD

MonsterD Quota outta absentia

3,683 Messages
    315 Likes Received
    I guess he made Mcafee anti-virus and lives in Belize.

He apparently argued with his neighbor about his own dogs barking, and later he found his dogs dead and dying of poison. The next day his neighbor that complained was found murdered.

When the Belize police came over to interview him, he made a spider hole and covered the top with cardboard and hid while they searched for him.

Now he told a reporter over the phone that the Belize police are after him and want to kill him or that someone tried to kill him but got his neighbor by mistake. He is scared because the police busted in his house before looking for a meth operation and guns. He is crazy paranoid and people think it is dangerous to live around him or with him as a reporter has before because he might snap or the police or mafia or something are after him.

This guy is wacko.

Link. and more
  2. DallasCowpoke

DallasCowpoke Fierce Allegiance

5,431 Messages
    194 Likes Received
    Living in a third-world country like Belize, you're much more susceptible to catching a virus.
  3. rocboy22

rocboy22 Active Member

1,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :lmao: :lmao2:

....and to shady gov't officials. If this guy isnt actually a complete nutjob, his first move should be to move back to the US. I'm leaning toward him being a nutjob, though, and his claims being fabricated.
  4. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,320 Messages
    220 Likes Received
    I worked for McAfee back around 1997 or so. I bailed out after they merged with Network General. (that was a HUGE mistake, they really tanked in quality after that)

As for John. I never met the man, but he was always eccentric, but that definitely seems to have spiraled into straight up wacko.
  5. DallasCowpoke

DallasCowpoke Fierce Allegiance

5,431 Messages
    194 Likes Received
    Ironic, isn't it.

:p:
  6. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    The bullet in the head virus :laugh1:
  7. big dog cowboy