1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

What is your favorite soft drink?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by jnday, Aug 18, 2012.

1. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

6,276 Messages
    1,274 Likes Received
    What is you favorite soft drink? I am a Coke man. I drink at least 3 liters a day, sometimes more. I know people that like Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, etc. and some go for the diet versions. Some of the diet versions are just plain bad, very bad. Do we have any fans of the diet soft drinks? Most soft drink fans tend to find a brand and stick with it. If Coke is not available, I go with Sprite, but I'm not happy about it. Speak out soft drink lovers. In a few years the government will take all of them away.
  2. Shunpike

Shunpike Active Member

679 Messages
    118 Likes Received
    Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi. I drink around a liter every day. I also drink Diet Coke at restaurants that don't offer Pepsi.
  3. Duane

Duane Active Member

6,875 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Dr Pepper all the way.
  4. BoysFan4ever

BoysFan4ever Well-Known Member

4,270 Messages
    1,152 Likes Received
  5. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  6. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

5,384 Messages
    1,377 Likes Received
    1. Coke
    2. Mountain Dew

Only drink a Dr.pepper or a root beer on rare occasions, sometimes I mix in an orange/grape soda
  7. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

20,064 Messages
    676 Likes Received
    Dr. Pepper but I have cut down considerably because of HFCs and sugars. Orange, Sprite, Mtn Dew are okay. Coke and Pepsi taste bad to me, really can't stand root beer. I drank less than 1 liter a day when I drank a lot. (Mainly just with lunch and dinner) Now mainly when I have pizza or just craving it too much.

Diet drinks (nutra sweet or saccharin)are worse for you than HFC and sugar. I know diabetics have to avoid the regulars but they really aren't helping themselves going with the Diet drinks either.
  8. cajuncocoa

cajuncocoa Bleeding silver and blue Zone Supporter

2,314 Messages
    300 Likes Received
    1. Coke
    2. Dr Pepper
  9. Cowboy Junkie

Cowboy Junkie leonargized

2,512 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hires Root Beer

its the best and very hard to find. impossible toi find where I am living now
  10. Signals

Signals Suspicious looking stranger

4,583 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    I can predict your future if this habit continues. :D

To answer you Q. I am a Coca-Cola fan, I have maybe one or two per month. When I was a kid Dr. Pepper was my soda of choice and then one day for no reason I quit cold turkey and switched to Coke. Probably because DP is too sweet.
  11. Meat-O-Rama

Meat-O-Rama Vegetarians are so stupid.

2,221 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    Coke. But I've been cutting back as much as I can and drinking iced tea instead. 3 liters a day? I thought I was the one with the problem...
  12. SC Cowboyfan

SC Cowboyfan Member

740 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I only drink soft drinks about twice a month or so. My favorite is Welch's Grape and I also like A & W cream soda.
  13. daschoo

daschoo Slanje Va

2,320 Messages
    67 Likes Received
    Irn Bru or Coke.
    These days I'm more of a fruit flavoured water guy.
  14. speedkilz88

20,064 Messages
    676 Likes Received
    When you get old your taste buds go to pot. That's at least what happened to you. :p:
  15. speedkilz88

20,064 Messages
    676 Likes Received
    Coke in your whiskey(or rum) doesn't count.;)
  16. Faerluna

Faerluna I'm Complicated

5,143 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    When I do drink soda, which is rarely these days, it's Diet Coke all the way.
  17. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

6,276 Messages
    1,274 Likes Received
    You only live once and you might as well enjoy it. I would rather die at 50 years old and enjoyed my life, than live to 70 not enjoying it. There are many days that my diet consist of nothing but coke and cigarettes. I know it's not healthy, but I don't worry about it.
  18. daschoo

daschoo Slanje Va

2,320 Messages
    67 Likes Received
    As my grandpa used to say "the only thing you should put in whisky is more ****ing whisky" :toast:
  19. a_minimalist

a_minimalist Active Member

4,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Mountain Dew Code Red. I haven't had it in over 5 yrs probably. I dont even know if they still make it.
  20. Howardlittleton64

Howardlittleton64 Benched

664 Messages
    0 Likes Received