1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Whatever happend to Nors?

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by locked&loaded, Aug 18, 2010.

1. peplaw06

peplaw06 That Guy

13,681 Messages
    408 Likes Received
    :lmao:

I swear... you find the best pictures. I say "find..." I wouldn't even know what you would have to google to find pictures like this. Guess they could be pics of your family you have saved on your hard drive for just such an occasion. ;)
  2. peplaw06

peplaw06 That Guy

13,681 Messages
    408 Likes Received
    That's all Nors did. He would go "scout" some football player in New England and claim they were the greatest ever, or claim ridiculous trades were in the works, on the off chance that if lightning did strike he could claim he was a genius.
  3. The Realist

The Realist Active Member

3,284 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I forgot about the crush on Ricky Santos.

I miss his "glory days" track exploits stories.

PM from Nors........

"This is Quincy's team. Deal with it."
  4. the kid 05

the kid 05 Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds

9,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    i heard we are going to trade for Ty Law...
  5. Cowboy Brian

Cowboy Brian Romo 2 Austin Zone Supporter

11,892 Messages
    322 Likes Received
    :laugh2: I love all the attention i've been getting even though I haven't posted much this past week, shows you guys missed me.
  6. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Last I heard, he suffered a high ankle sprain doing broad jumps on the kitchen linoleum. He's listed as doubtful for the season opener.....
  7. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

14,949 Messages
    2,175 Likes Received
    They both bear an uncanny resemblance to Dana Carvey.
  8. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,722 Messages
    2,394 Likes Received
    Before you hurt yourself patting your own back let me point out some things to you.

Nors hasn't been here for a couple of years. People are still talking about him too.

Did their comments look flattering to you?

It isn't a compliment that you are being compared to him. In fact, it ought to make you reflect a little on the image you project. If it doesn't, you have no one to blame but yourself, because that choice is yours and yours alone.
  9. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

30,453 Messages
    6,142 Likes Received
    For someone who only ever added unintentional entertainment value to CZ, Nors has quite a persistent reputation. I've never really understood it.

Then again, people who aren't shy, who post often, start lots of threads, and generally make ***** of themselves on sports message boards tend to get the attention they're looking for. We've got more than our share of Nors-replacements as we speak.
  10. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

30,998 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Has it been that long? It feels like it's been may be a year.
  11. the kid 05

the kid 05 Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds

9,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Nors was like the gum stuck to the bottom of your shoe...annoying and a pain in the *** to get rid of...
  12. CowboyFan74

CowboyFan74 Cowboys Analyst

12,591 Messages
    531 Likes Received
    He's having Ty Laws baby but I heard there was sum baby momma drama involved with the ex...
  13. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,344 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I miss being able to use this any time Ty Law or the Patriots were mentioned:

[IMG]

Despite his many many faults, Nors was one of the very first ones on the Romo bandwagon. Granted, I think he just did that to tweak the pro-Henson folks... but he was a very early supporter of Romo when many thought he was a nobody.
  14. Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton it was the grave marked unknown right beside

6,475 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yes he was, I remember wanting us to draft him. Not sure it was on this board though.
  15. locked&loaded

locked&loaded its redskin season

2,798 Messages
    56 Likes Received
    make it a great day or not, the choice is yours?
  16. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,074 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Nors was a knucklehead. But at least he had more personality than half of the regular posters.
  17. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,722 Messages
    2,394 Likes Received
    No he was not. He was a fan of Bledsoe, Testaverde, Ricky Santos, and Dan Orlovsky. He was anti-Henson, not pro-Romo. When Romo got the job Nors was pissed.