1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

What's it going to be this Year? (Prediction)

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Charles, Jul 29, 2005.

1. JackMagist

JackMagist The Great Communicator

5,726 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm predicting that Bradie James goes on the first cut!
  2. TheSkaven

TheSkaven Last Man Standing

4,090 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    LOL! Priceless!!

:lmao:

Can I predict no controversy, no injuries, a team that is focused and on a mission to knock the Eagles off the top of the mountain?

Yeah, I've been hitting the Kool-Aid again...! :D
  3. JakeCamp12

JakeCamp12 Well-Known Member

2,146 Messages
    114 Likes Received
    Patrick Crayton "gets it" and becomes the number 3 receiver!
  4. MichaelWinicki

MichaelWinicki "You want some?" Staff Member

32,686 Messages
    3,193 Likes Received
    One of the starting wide receivers is lost for the season late in camp or early on in the season causing much consternation and teeth gnashing at the little depth we have at the position.
  5. StevenOtero

StevenOtero Well-Known Member

6,455 Messages
    419 Likes Received
    I don't know , go ask some other members or people that write articles for different websites. They have the crystal ball that tells them the future.

Well MSNBC just called me. They said we are going to trade Roy Williams for Michael Vick :lmao: Enough with the predictions already. Lets just wait and see. SON OF A B!TCH :bang2: :mad:
  6. Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton it was the grave marked unknown right beside

6,475 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Zimmer gets canned.
  7. MichaelWinicki

32,686 Messages
    3,193 Likes Received

You know Brain that is pretty damn funny! LOL!
  8. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,041 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    Tuna is slim and trim now. Said he's ran 15 miles since arriving in Oxnard this week. He looks it too.
  9. Chief

Chief "Friggin Joke Monkey"

8,541 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think "ran" is a pretty strong word.

I'm trying to picture Purcells running and it doesn't register. Maybe just a real slow, knock-kneed trot with stuff bouncing everywhere.
  10. MichaelWinicki

32,686 Messages
    3,193 Likes Received

Eeeeewwwwww!

Thanks for that image Chief!

Anyone having jello with their meal? :D
  11. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,041 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    LOL, you guys are terrible. During the PC, Parcells said he lost weight so he'd have a higher energy level to 'stay on people's *****' this year. Regardless, I think its pretty impressive for a 64 year old man to lose that much weight and run every day. I'm no Parcells fan, but for the team's sake I hope he can turn things around this year with some of that newfound energy.
  12. JBell523

JBell523 That's my Quarterback

3,354 Messages
    585 Likes Received
    I think if an injury to Keyshawn or Glenn occurs, we'll make a trade for WR... Doug Gabriel from the Raiders.

I can see this happening for a number of reasons:

1) JJ and Al Davis are close, and have made a few trades in the the last year or so (Kenyon Coleman, Cooper)

2) Bill likes Gabriel. I remember last year after our pre-season game against the Raiders, Parcells said he really liked #85 (Doug Gabriel). Gabriel had a long touchdown catch in that game where he burned Jemeel Powell.

3) The Raiders have a surplus of WR's. Moss and Porter obviously. And then they have 3 young WR's with a lot of potential in Ronald Curry, Gabriel and Johnnie Morant.