1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Where Are All The E-Lie Lovers?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WPBCowboysFan, Nov 24, 2013.

1. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,916 Messages
    2,103 Likes Received
    More comedy from you. As usual you live in your own reality and view everything from that fantasy world.

The only reason I ever bring up E-Lie is because of all the E-Lie love shouted from the mountain tops here in the Twilight Zone. Name ONE other player who gets as much love here as E-Lie does. Just ONE. Maybe you can name a Cowboy player or two, but you cant name ONE player from another NFL team, much less a division rival, that has received as much love and adoration as E-Lie does here. And not only is there a group of E-Lie lovers here, but they are more vocal in their support of the goofball than any group is for any other topic or player. There are a myriad of posts here proclaiming how great and wonderful E-Lie is. If this forum was a library, and each post was a book, there would be an E-Lie wing dedicated to the volumes posted proclaiming his praises.

So when you say nobody would say a word about E-Lie until i start a thread you are demonstrating that either you live in some fantasy world devoid of reality, or you're an ideal candidate for a career in politics where the truth has little to no value.

My E-Lie threads simply point out vividly the folly of the E-Lie love that is proclaimed here by the E-Lie Love Club.
  2. TwoDeep3

TwoDeep3 Well-Known Member

6,461 Messages
    2,305 Likes Received
    RS, there have been several over the last twenty-four hours that were embarrassing. The refs comments along with the catch.
  3. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    Post a couple recent threads from the Fan Zone where Eli was brought up and praised without you starting the talk about him..

You know, since he's such a hot topic around these Cowboys forums..
  4. slomoxn

slomoxn Well-Known Member

1,743 Messages
    324 Likes Received
    I agree that he cannot come up with another player we talk about... That is because no one but you comes on here to talk about a player from another team. Everyoe else keeps it Cowboys!
    Wayne02 and RoyTheHammer like this.
  5. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

22,751 Messages
    10,046 Likes Received
    Bro, I can't even make eye contact with the Where are the Heath haters at now? thread.
    birdwells1 and cowboys1981 like this.
  6. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,916 Messages
    2,103 Likes Received
    So living in denial is part of your fantasy world? Your attempts are even more futile than E-Lie's staunchest defender.

You know, and I know, that the E-Lie love here has been proclaimed at a shameful level. But keep replying, I need the chuckles.
  7. RoyTheHammer

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    Ah.. so you can't remember or find any? Gotcha.

That's what i thought..
    Wayne02 likes this.
  8. AmberBeer

AmberBeer Well-Known Member

3,048 Messages
    1,083 Likes Received
    At least he's consistent taking his two-faced approach to different topics. He can't even be honest with himself. He probably even believes his own misinformation.
  9. RoyTheHammer

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    lol

You two are so cute together.

Offer still stands bud.. again, if you care about adding any credibility to your incessant babbling..500 bucks for one post.
  10. AmberBeer

3,048 Messages
    1,083 Likes Received
    Your lack of credibility here tells me I'd just be wasting my time.
  11. RoyTheHammer

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    lol

Again, that's what i thought..
  12. AmberBeer

3,048 Messages
    1,083 Likes Received
    Do you not comprehend English grammar? If you can't then let me spell it out. Since you're a hater, I lumped you in with all the other Romo haters. Y'all speak as a group, not as individuals.
  13. TwoDeep3

TwoDeep3 Well-Known Member

6,461 Messages
    2,305 Likes Received
    That made me laugh.
  14. VThokie7

VThokie7 Well-Known Member

1,965 Messages
    331 Likes Received
    Stop being a homer and watch his playoff run including the game against us to even get in the playoffs. Just because a lucky play happened doesn't make him less clutch.
    Wayne02 likes this.
  15. joshjwp

joshjwp Active Member

203 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    Completely agree. He is an average qb. He has 2 rings because he was on teams with a great pass rush. I could probably name 10 maybe even 12 qb's I would rather have.
  16. RoyTheHammer

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    I understand English just fine.. im not sure you do, however.

If you are lumping me in with a group of "Romo haters", then that must therefore mean that i have made numerous statements "hating" on Tony Romo.

So therefore, since that is the case, it should be very easy for you to find just ONE post of mine saying Romo was the sole reason we lost a game, right?

Where is the disconnect for you here?
  17. mahoneybill

mahoneybill Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

1,646 Messages
    556 Likes Received
    Definite game changer
  18. Plankton

Plankton Well-Known Member

2,593 Messages
    1,092 Likes Received
    Did Manning short sheet your bed at sleep away camp? Did he steal your girlfriend? Did he slap your books out of your hands in school?

I swear, for all of the hate you throw his way, Manning absolutely owns you. You don't ever seem to post about anything else.

Seek help from a mental health professional.
  19. wileedog

wileedog Well-Known Member

10,176 Messages
    838 Likes Received
    Eli is the 31st ranked QB this year. He has 14 TDs and 17 INTs. He has a 57% completion rate. RG3 is a 2nd year guy having an atrocious year after no offseason and is 10 slots ahead of him.

I don't care that your team got you a couple of rings, HOF QBs do not have horrific years like Eli is currently having, certainly not in their prime like he is now. For all the crap Romo has taken and all of the good or bad teams - and Godawful OLines - that he has played behind - he has never had a year as utterly terrible as Eli is having now.
    pancakeman, Nav22 and Carharris2 like this.
  20. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,728 Messages
    39 Likes Received
    Um... There are folks that believe little bro is the answer? LOL