1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Where Are All The E-Lie Lovers?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WPBCowboysFan, Nov 24, 2013.

1. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,577 Messages
    1,844 Likes Received
    You know, its a funny thing. Any time the folly of the Eli Club is pointed out the club members make repeated posts denying what they have posted about him, and make challenges based on their state of denial even tho every sane person on this forum knows what they have posted over and over and over.
  2. Ring Leader

Ring Leader Active Member

860 Messages
    176 Likes Received
    Funny, that's the only playoff loss that I hang "mainly" on Romo's shoulders. The other 2 were veritable chinese fire drills of idiotic miscues by virtually everyone.
    Carharris2 likes this.
  3. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

10,792 Messages
    865 Likes Received
    When this thread finally dies the obsessive FAN who keeps starting them will just start another one to continue feeding his Eli Manning obsession. While everyone else was enjoying the win on Sunday starting threads about the Cowboys and Romo he started this and another E-Lie thread and even bumped up the one he started several days earlier. He's consumed by Eli Manning.
    RoyTheHammer likes this.
  4. slomoxn

slomoxn Well-Known Member

1,633 Messages
    280 Likes Received
    Not me, everyone expected them to come out blazing because we knew Romo had the arm and skills. TO and Romo against DBS coming off the street AND our castoff Jacquez Reeves should have set Seattle on fire that night, instead they refused to let Romo throw, and ran a field position game when it should have been a horse race. Romo and TO would have been to much IMO but Parcell did not trust Romo to win and did not lie TO so he kept to the ground game, there are a lot of times I think they throw too much but that was one time I was in complete shock they didn't let Romo do his thing. Parcell was good for Romo in keeping him in control but bad in not knowing when to let Romo be Romo. Oh well water under the bridge.
  5. WPBCowboysFan

5,577 Messages
    1,844 Likes Received
    [IMG]
  6. theSHOW

theSHOW Well-Known Member

3,292 Messages
    1,068 Likes Received
    I AM AN ELI LOVER

I LOVE TO SEE HIM THROW THE """""" INT"""""
    Joe Realist likes this.
  7. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    Eli obsess and GIF's.. that's what WPB does!

You alone continue to make these threads about Eli, then claim other people are the ones who talk about him all the time, and then tell other people THEY are all in denial.

lol

Seriously, i echo all those who have encouraged you to seek psychiatric help.
    Common Sense likes this.
  8. WPBCowboysFan

5,577 Messages
    1,844 Likes Received
    If anybody here needs help its you. I know you think you are sharp and witty but the way you troll and follow me all over the forum like a puppy suggests its you that should seek some professional help.

[IMG]
  9. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

10,889 Messages
    380 Likes Received
    Nor should he, but some people will use this season to try to validate them saying he sucked in years he didn't
  10. Carharris2

Carharris2 Well-Known Member

1,109 Messages
    457 Likes Received
    Yeah that idiot blocked me and hurt my feelings because I made his argument look stupid. No nevermind he did that.
  11. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    Thank you for proving my point..
  12. WPBCowboysFan

5,577 Messages
    1,844 Likes Received
  13. WPBCowboysFan

5,577 Messages
    1,844 Likes Received
  14. 03EBZ06

03EBZ06 Need2Speed

7,979 Messages
    411 Likes Received
    Dude....my eyes :eek::confused::(
    5Stars likes this.
  15. WPBCowboysFan

5,577 Messages
    1,844 Likes Received
    But he has 2 rings
    5Stars likes this.
  16. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

10,792 Messages
    865 Likes Received
    Anyone who goes out of their way to perform the heimlich maneuver on a cat choking on a fur ball is okay in my book.

[IMG]
  17. slomoxn

slomoxn Well-Known Member

1,633 Messages
    280 Likes Received
    And Romo has none... he is and will continue to be my horse though... even if he doesnt win any races.

Your constant picking on this is kind of childish, it is called a difference of opinion, in a free society they are allowed. Can't it just be left at Romo is a better QB and has a lot of really good stats. Eli is not as good a QB and has two Super Bowl chamionships with two MVP's, doesn't matter how either one of them got them, team or individually they have them. I want to continue but seriously what is the point...
  18. GusTheo

GusTheo Member

163 Messages
    21 Likes Received
    I live in NY and most of my... disdain (for lack of a better word) with Eli is Giants fans and not Eli himself. Eli is a good QB. He's not great, he's not terrible. Put in a position to succeed, he obviously can, he's done so twice. Has he gotten lucky? Hell ya, but in a 16 game season plus playoffs, you'll be real hard pressed to find any teams that don't find some serious luck along the way.

Now would I take Eli over Romo? No shot in hell lol. I think Romo is a MUCH better QB than Eli is. That's nothing against Eli, just like it's not anything against Romo when I say I think Brees and Rodgers are better QB's than Romo.

The tired argument I keep hearing is "I'd rather take the 2 rings over the stats any day". Well duh, I'm sure so would Romo. But you can't hold it against that the only times he's ever had a capable team of actually making a run was his FIRST FULL season as a starting QB. You always hear about all the talent the Cowboys have on their roster, but that's a bunch of BS. Because they're Americas team when they're good they get overrated and when they're bad they're the worst team in all sports. Cowboys have had some pretty horrid teams the last couple of years, teams that rank as badly as the Cowboys did in defense and rushing don't normally play win or go home games. The fact that they have, is a testament to how good Romo actually is and how much he masks this teams deficiencies.

This isn't to say that Romo is god and every thing he does is amazing and he never messes up, we all know that isn't true. But the good he does FAR outweighs the bad, and if you can't see that, I think you might need to take a step back and just reevaluate your football knowledge a little bit.
    5Stars likes this.
  19. Tom [Giants fan]

Tom [Giants fan] Active Member

638 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Eli isn't having a good year, I admit that. Is it all his fault? No. The fact that he has won two Super Bowl MVP's leads me to give him a pass on one bad year.
  20. landroverking

landroverking Well-Known Member

1,384 Messages
    182 Likes Received
    Why give him a pass? He's had more than one bad years. The two rings were defense and luck.