1. CowboysZone Upgrade Coming Soon! For more information, click here.

Where is Jay Ratliff?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by dallasfan4lizife, Oct 15, 2011.

1. baj1dallas

baj1dallas New Member

6,556 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If you actually watch him for a few plays you will see what he does. If you focus on Ware instead and rely on the announcers to let you know when he's doing something useful, you won't really understand how valuable he is to the team.
  2. shockandroll

shockandroll New Member

1,632 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    How has he been MIA? Do you watch him? Vince Wilfork, greatest 34 NT ever, .5 sacks and 4 tackles in 5 games, Jay Ratliff, undersized, MIA chump, 1 sack and 8 tackles in 4 games.

You really should spend some time learning how to evaluate NT before you comment on Ratliff, he's not at all MIA. He's stuffing the run, taking on doubles, and collasping the pocket, that does not show up in the stat sheets.
  3. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Zone Supporter

29,405 Messages
    2,931 Likes Received
    :fact:
  4. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

11,508 Messages
    2,500 Likes Received
    :facepalm:
  5. Hostile

Hostile Persona Non Grata Zone Supporter

119,427 Messages
    3,700 Likes Received
    I should close this abortion of a thread upon this comment alone. The problem is I doubt it would sink in that this post is 100% correct and the premise of the thread misses worse than a cross eyed, dyslexic gunfighter aiming the wrong way at a target that isn't there.
  6. baj1dallas

baj1dallas New Member

6,556 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The problem with that is that guy would probably end up shooting who he was supposed to!
  7. jswalker1981

jswalker1981 Fact > Your Opinion

2,616 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    What do you know with your facts and knowledge?! ;)
  8. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

12,163 Messages
    1,139 Likes Received
    Are you from earth?
  9. Picksix

Picksix A Work in Progress

4,918 Messages
    817 Likes Received
    Too often, we get caught watching the ball, so we miss a lot of what is going on away from it. Ratliff is playing a position, in a certain scheme, that forces him to hold ground in the middle, and either force plays to go another direction, or allow others to make plays coming his way. Hard to make many plays when you're constantly getting double teamed.

Ratliff is doing exactly what he's being asked to do. By the coaches at least. Too bad he can't do what some fans just want him to do.
  10. dallasfan4lizife

dallasfan4lizife Well-Known Member

2,868 Messages
    390 Likes Received
    dude gets blown off the line constantly...i dont know what you guys are talking about best year....
  11. dallasfan4lizife

dallasfan4lizife Well-Known Member

2,868 Messages
    390 Likes Received
    this guy is 30 and got paid 40 mil....do any of you even stop to realize that this was a bad move when he had years left on his contract?
  12. Texas_Pete

Texas_Pete Well-Known Member

1,352 Messages
    485 Likes Received
    Good stuff :signmast: . Jay is leading us to giving up a measly 56 rushing ypg. That is OUTSTANDING rush defense.

A little birdie told me that BenJarvus Green-Ellis may be hampered with turf toe. Looks like another week with no 100-yd rushers coming right up. :D
  13. Zman5

Zman5 Well-Known Member

6,011 Messages
    1,642 Likes Received
  14. Dallas4ever

Dallas4ever Active Member

2,547 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Threads like this demonstrate the necessary objectiveness of our moderators. I'm sure often gets very tempting to simply just delete and be done.

I tip my hat to you all!!! :bow:
  15. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    This thread just gets dumber with each subsequent post you make to it...

A philosopher once said "it's better to keep your mouth shut, and seem a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt"...

I advise you to contemplate the wisdom of that adage... :D
  16. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    And worth every penny of it-- if you know anything about football, you don't have to have that explained to you...

Yeah, it was real stupid to tie up a perennial Pro Bowler who's only 30, in the process creating cap room for this year and next...

You are slowly edging past being comical into the realm of Kafka... but really, what can you expect from a Snoop Dogg wannabe??

I find myself suspecting that you and Snoop have a lot in common (puff, puff, pass)... you should try watching the games sober sometime, let the bong have a rest...

Here's a hint, nobody says "lizife" any more... time to drag you, screaming and kicking, into the new millennium...
  17. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    The mods know that threads like this serve a useful purpose (besides giving us all a good laugh)... they let you know which posters don't have a flippin' clue...

Think about it, from now on when you see a thread started by ol' "Lizife", you can safely assume there's nothing of substance in it... so you can, if you choose, skip that thread, or you can choose to laugh at it...