1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Where is Quincy Carter?

Discussion in 'History Zone' started by Cowboy4ever, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Cowboy4ever

Cowboy4ever Well-Known Member

2,078 Messages
    75 Likes Received
    I know the guy sucks,, and I personally think it was the best move BP has made since he been here to cut that loser from our team. But the Jets are going thru QB like all get out up there and they haven't brought this guy back? He did start a few games and win a couple last year from them didnt he? I don't think he is an NFL starting qb, but when u get down to 5 or 6 QB's gone,, and going to have to pull people out of the stands to take the snap, I would think they would call him back. He is in prison or something,, drug rehab,, or did he really suck so bad that even the Jets won't give him another shot??
  2. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

74,824 Messages
    1,475 Likes Received
    No team out there has any trust in him. Going AWOL during the playoffs? come on biggest game and the guy is a complete no show. No team will go after a QB like that.
  3. silver

silver Well-Known Member

5,133 Messages
    157 Likes Received
    at a crack house
  4. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,697 Messages
    119 Likes Received
  5. Jarv

Jarv Loud pipes saves lives.

6,961 Messages
    49 Likes Received
    I sent QC to go look for the left handed smoke shifter.
  6. Eddie

Eddie Well-Known Member

8,602 Messages
    296 Likes Received
    He's retired. Let's give the guy a break and shovel dirt on someone else.
  7. sacase

sacase Well-Known Member

4,271 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    What's the point of even bringing this up? Or was it just another attempt to bash QC. Pointless and meaning less
  8. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

20,209 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    I think he is at kartr's house. :D
  9. StevenOtero

StevenOtero Well-Known Member

6,317 Messages
    272 Likes Received
    Only way I would sign him is on Madden. :p

Nah, he deserves ANOTHER chance.

But c'mon what an idiot. He had the starting job in big D. We went 10-6 he would have only got worse or better. In any sport it is impossible to stay the same... LOL, sometimes I wonder if he was on crack during the game. HAHAHA c'mon you know when he scrambled he was scratchin his neck.
    [IMG]
  10. EGG

EGG Well-Known Member

4,188 Messages
    210 Likes Received
    I think QC and Chutch are both over at Mick's place washing his car and raking the leaves off his lawn...
  11. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,031 Messages
    231 Likes Received
    I've seen that pic before, but he looks like Will Smith after a 6 day cocaine binge.
  12. Cowboy4ever

Cowboy4ever Well-Known Member

2,078 Messages
    75 Likes Received
    My orginal thought was not to bash QC,, It was simply to ask where he was and what would be the reasons the jets havent' called him back. I can't help my feelings for the guy on a professional level, he sucked. But i do hope that whatever personal demons this guys has he works them out before it cost more than his sports career. I thought he did a good job for the jets as a fill in,, but i wasn't aware that he just walked away from them in the playoffs, My memory is that he had a death in the family and left. That would be no reason not to give the guy another chance.
  13. Big Country

Big Country Rolling Thunder

3,716 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Squincy is gone, good riddance, thank goodness!!!!!! That was another of Jones classic draft blunders... hopefully the last one... Dallas could have been set for 10 years if they had just sat and signed Shaun Rogers... Now he is the MAN on the Detroit DL. I hope Quincy is healthy and happy at least... I don't wish ill will on the man.
  14. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,472 Messages
    875 Likes Received
    He's posting on an internet message board known as "Cowboys Zone" using the name 'kartr'
  15. Wood

Wood Well-Known Member

4,238 Messages
    325 Likes Received
  16. DanTanna

DanTanna Original Zone Member Zone Supporter

2,191 Messages
    200 Likes Received
    Guys like him used to pump gas. Now they work at the airport.
  17. BigDFan5

BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

14,908 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Since he filed his retirment papers while in the drug program if he comes back he is subject to suspension