1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Which losers are you rooting for?...Giants vs Skins Game Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by 5Stars, Dec 1, 2013.

1. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

26,126 Messages
    1,447 Likes Received
    Who do you want to win tonight? The Giants with 2 ring Eli and leading the league in INT's, or the RGknee and his dysfunctional team? Or, do you even care?

I hate both teams with a passion, but I am going to root for the Skins just because of their owner screwing the Skins and the Cowboys out of some money.
  2. Boyzmamacita

Boyzmamacita The Ultimate Cowbabe Zone Supporter

13,752 Messages
    749 Likes Received
    I know it's crazy, but I hope they both lose. I sure as heck can't root for either of them to win.
    CowboysLegend365 and 5Stars like this.
  3. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

14,313 Messages
    2,048 Likes Received

I am rooting for the Giants because I want the Skins to give the Rams a top 5 draft pick...................then I go trolling on Extremeskins and laugh my arse off come April.......................GOING TO BE EPIC!!!!!!
    Wheeltax, Idgit and OhSnap like this.
  4. Vintage

Vintage The Cult of Jib

12,905 Messages
    656 Likes Received
    The Giants.

For the already mentioned reason, I think its going to be funny to see the Skins lose out on a high draft pick.
  5. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

5,504 Messages
    1,473 Likes Received
    Rooting for Andrew Brown to get a gazillion yards and for Jordan Reed to get snuffed and a few fumbles! Oh, and a tie at the end.
    nake likes this.
  6. nake

nake Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,076 Messages
    781 Likes Received
    If the Redskins win, they will be tied with the Giants for last place in the division. Then they can spend the rest of the season fighting to see who finishes last.

But, that is just an observation, not really a desired outcome. About all I would like to see is Eli and RG3 throw a lot of picks and cough the ball up a bunch of times. Maybe a tie would be OK.
  7. nake

nake Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,076 Messages
    781 Likes Received
    That's funny - great minds, you know.....:)
  8. TTexasTT

TTexasTT Well-Known Member

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    I guess the Giants... I dont want to see anymore RGIII Subway commercials.
  9. Corso

Corso Well-Known Member

2,123 Messages
    1,279 Likes Received
    The one thing about that's not being considered- even though they give up their first pick, they will still get a low pick in all the other rounds.

That's important too. I want them to win a couple more games before the season's up. I don't care what the Rams get.
  10. Fritsch_the_cat

Fritsch_the_cat Well-Known Member

720 Messages
    335 Likes Received
    I don't care if they are playing the Taliban, I would want to see the Redskins lose.
    Wheeltax, Vintage and WPBCowboysFan like this.
  11. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

14,313 Messages
    2,048 Likes Received
    I just hope one of those wins is not against us..........................you know that is going to be their SuperBowl.
  12. Corso

Corso Well-Known Member

2,123 Messages
    1,279 Likes Received
    I want them at 7-9 every season with two of those losses being to the Cowboys. Every season.

Losing season. Crap draft picks.
  13. landroverking

landroverking Well-Known Member

1,146 Messages
    103 Likes Received
    Could we please just have a tie.
  14. dstovall5

dstovall5 Well-Known Member

2,183 Messages
    1,296 Likes Received
    I honestly want to see the Giants hang at least 50 on the Redskins, boy would that be hilarious to watch. I think I read somewhere that a lose would eliminate Redskins from playoff contention, if that's true then that's what I'd prefer happen. I'd rather 3 teams in the hunt instead of 4 any day of the week.
  15. Nav22

Nav22 Well-Known Member

5,190 Messages
    658 Likes Received
    Go Redskins. Drive the final nail in the Giants' coffin. Then crawl back into your own and die.
  16. fifaguy

fifaguy Well-Known Member

3,994 Messages
    540 Likes Received
    how about a tie?

[IMG]
  17. Vintage

Vintage The Cult of Jib

12,905 Messages
    656 Likes Received
    Hahaha. Awesome quote. Well done.
  18. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,147 Messages
    1,483 Likes Received
    This!

There is nothing to be hated more than the Skins - if you are a Cowboy fan. Neither team is relevant now so burying the Foreskins is the goal.

Nothing brings me more joy than a Skins loss. RGFraud getting more and more humility is a wonderful thang. The entire DC metropolitan area in a state of football depression is SWEET!
  19. Tex

Tex Active Member

558 Messages
    34 Likes Received
    I will root for NY in this one. We own all the tiebreakers. The giants are history with us. I want Washington knocked out of any kind of reason to put up a fight when we play them. I want to kick the dog thats down. From here any two wins will probably get us into the playoffs. I want to count on one from Washington and I want their season already buried before we play them.
  20. brooksey1

brooksey1 Well-Known Member

1,215 Messages
    290 Likes Received
    I'd like to see RG3 get knocked out early and Kirk Cousins come off the bench to kill the Giants. I can laugh all week at the local NY radio guys with their pathetic excuses and at the same time watch the Skins drown in a QB controversy.