1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Who do you think goes Top 10 in April?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Woods, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Woods

Woods Active Member

12,375 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    As of today, I would go with

3 QBs
    Luck, RGIII, and Tannehill

2 OTs
    Kalil and Reiff

1 WR
    Blackmon

1 RB
    Richardson

2 DTs
    Coples
    Brockers

1 CB
    Claiborne

With some luck, J Martin will get drafted in the top 13, with Fitzpatrick and Ingram as a possibility as well.

I think we should have a real shot at DeCastro, and likely at Poe and Glenn.
  2. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

6,276 Messages
    1,275 Likes Received
    If you read many post on this board , you will realize that 27 players are sure top ten picks . Wait a second , now it's 28 .
  3. Woods

Woods Active Member

12,375 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Yhea, I'm trying to narrow it down. :D
  4. ABQcowboyJR

ABQcowboyJR Well-Known Member

2,852 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    I have the same 10 guys going in the top 10. Ingram has a chance to work his way into the mix because he is the only pass rusher. Brockers could also fall. Who really knows though. Right before the draft last year I was on the Aldon Smith train and was sure he would be there for us. :mad:
  5. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,066 Messages
    2,487 Likes Received
    Well all I know is that by last year's standards, all of the great players are sure to be gone by #6.
  6. InmanRoshi

InmanRoshi Zone Scribe

18,334 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    I don't think Richardson goes Top 10. Teams don't want to draft RBs that highly, especially one with knee issues. I think Whitney Mercilus is going to go higher than most people rank him. You can't deny his production, and he just tested out very similar to JPP's measurables at the Combine.
  7. Woods

Woods Active Member

12,375 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    I agree with you regarding Brockers. I think Ingram may replace him.

But regardless, I think we have a clear shot at DeCastro, esp if the top 13 include either Brockers/Ingram, Fitzpatrick, plus the Stanford OT perhaps.

It's going to be close, though. Maybe Upshaw will have a strong Pro Day. He could go top 12-13 as well.

I'm concerned DeCastro could go around pick 11-13 area and we just miss out on him.
  8. Woods

Woods Active Member

12,375 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    It wasn't a major injury was it? I thought it was a scope.

But I know what you mean, RBs tend to drop a bit.
  9. InmanRoshi

InmanRoshi Zone Scribe

18,334 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    It wasn't a major procedure, probably just a miniscus tear, but big RBs have a tendency to rack up those small knee problems until it becomes a big deal cumulatively. A lot of wear on the joints carrying that much weight and doing that kind of stopping and cutting.