1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Who is your all time favorite TE that played for the Cowboys?

Discussion in 'History Zone' started by Big Country, Jul 1, 2006.

1. CowboyPrincess

CowboyPrincess Priceless

4,610 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Ok... I'm just a bit miffed that the poll closed without me putting in my two cents. I think my signature displays my vote

Not only did Jay have great hands but he was one hell of a go too man when all other options were closed down.

Great hands, great team player, great tight butt... opps! I meant.. Great Tight End...:)

Why didn't anyone tell me there was a poll with Jay in it? Hummm Juke, TB, BP? Geez, not even a heads up from my brother.. whats up with that Hos???
  2. Tennione72

Tennione72 Member

834 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Jay Novacek hands down he should've been put in the Ring of Honor right along with Emmitt, Troy and Irvin. Moose to
  3. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,910 Messages
    1,790 Likes Received
    Bummer, didn't get to vote.

DuPree
    Pettis
    Witten
    Nova

Can't vote for Ditka because he didn't play long enough but I did like him a great deal.

Jackie Smith, same deal. He was a great, great TE for the Cards. We got him at the very end of his career and it went hard for him in the process.

I gotta feeling about this Fasano kid thou. I got a feeling all sorts of things are gonna change.
  4. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

24,638 Messages
    4,904 Likes Received
    The lack of respect Fred Cornwell is getting in this thread is sickening.
  5. dougonthebench

dougonthebench Cowboys Forever

2,403 Messages
    0 Likes Received

:hammer: :hammer: the best wide receiver/tight end around!
  6. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,910 Messages
    1,790 Likes Received

Tony Gonzales would have a great deal to say about that. So would Kellen Winslow IMO.