1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Who isn't giving up on the season?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by gimmesix, Nov 26, 2012.

1. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

4,827 Messages
    1,237 Likes Received
    Lets try to keep this thread positive as you have requested.

What have you seen that gives you optimism?

What are the positives?

Why should we have hope?

We all want it - you see it - some dont - help those who dont see it.
  2. Zimmy Lives

Zimmy Lives Well-Known Member

5,323 Messages
    668 Likes Received
    I've been cheering for this team since 1967 so I am not about to go south on them now.
  3. fifaguy

fifaguy Well-Known Member

3,924 Messages
    507 Likes Received
    As long as the players don't give up, I can deal with it.
  4. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

6,276 Messages
    1,274 Likes Received
    I have Stevie Wonder vision. I can't see. I can't see.
  5. bigdnlaca

bigdnlaca Active Member

921 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    On paper Im still excited about the Cowboys, but once I see Garrett, reality kicks in.
  6. jgboys1

jgboys1 Well-Known Member

3,711 Messages
    48 Likes Received
    I am not. I know it's a long shot, to make the playoffs, but I still have a glimmer of hope. Even if they get knocked out of the playoff picture,

I will continue to watch there remaining games.

It's only 18 days out of the year, that we get to see our boys play and I don't want to miss any of them.
  7. Hook'em#11

Hook'em#11 Well-Known Member

2,603 Messages
    179 Likes Received
    Give up on the season? LOL...

Nawww. Still watching every single game.

Having some blind faith and being a homer delusional fanatic Cowboys fan? And, thinking by some act of God that this Cowboys team makes the playoffs..

Meh, that ship sailed a long , long time ago.
  8. mcompact

mcompact Member

60 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    Like the guy above said. I'll still watch every game and hope that we win, but just don't see how we can be competitive with all of the injuries + less than inspiring coaching staff. The final straws that broke my confidence were the injuries to Murray (dragging on week by friggin week) and now Carter.

If we don't slip into the playoffs, we can at least spoil it for a few other teams! ;)
  9. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,415 Messages
    1,458 Likes Received
    I do not give up until mathematically eliminated. I am still excited for the coming games.
  10. nake

nake Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,048 Messages
    761 Likes Received
    Both "warring factions" will join hands and celebrate if we win the Super Bowl.

Do you hear that Jerry? You can end the discord in the Cowboys' Nation by winning. Now get crackin'!
  11. aikemirv

aikemirv Well-Known Member

7,081 Messages
    37 Likes Received
    I won't give up until I have to.

I don't root for any other teams, when Dallas is out, I just root against a few and that is not near as much fun - not that I can say this season has been fun to watch yet!
  12. iowast8rs

iowast8rs Active Member

826 Messages
    229 Likes Received
    The Cowboys are still playing 60 minutes of football, albeit undisciplined 60 minutes of football, so if they aren't quitting, I ain't either. Mathematically they may still be in it, realistically their inconsistency says otherwise.
  13. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Active Member

898 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    Let's goooooo Cowboys!!!
  14. 17yearsandcounting

17yearsandcounting Benched

2,391 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received

O RLY?

What do you call whats been happening in the first half lately? :laugh2:
  15. iowast8rs

iowast8rs Active Member

826 Messages
    229 Likes Received
    technically :laugh2:
  16. CxC1993

CxC1993 Member

285 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    I haven't given up. I don't expect the Cowboys to go 10-6 either of course. But I'm definitely hoping for a wild card spot because I'm not sure the Boys take the NFC East. Hope I'm wrong & the Cowboys snatch it away from the Gnats. Go Cowboys!
  17. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,415 Messages
    1,458 Likes Received
    The other faction will try to. I won't be interested.
  18. DenCWBY

DenCWBY Active Member

518 Messages
    60 Likes Received
    I know "Anything can happen on any given Sunday" however if your comparing us to the Giants, given our history, thats is a very large reach.
  19. CrownCowboy

CrownCowboy Active Member

364 Messages
    126 Likes Received
    I am a die hard Dallas Cowboys fan. I have been since I was conceived and I will be when they put me in the ground.

This season is over, folks. I don't care about not being mathematically eliminated or what other teams are doing or the schedule. We are not making the playoffs because we are not a good football team and our play has been awful.

That doesn't disqualify me as a fan. Everybody is entitled to their opinions and people can start any thread or post any post they want but I must say... Seeing all of these playoff threads and discussing what has to happen for us to get in is very humorous and entertaining. Why do this to yourselves? It would be different if this team had the talent, health and fortune of playing well, but they have none of those. Anyway, keep the threads and posts coming....lol.
  20. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,630 Messages
    127 Likes Received
    Hos, I absolutely luv your sig. Harvey Martin was a BEAST and the Boyz had plenty of swagg back then. Brings back great memories. :)