1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Why In The Heck!!!???

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Big Country, May 28, 2006.

1. Big Country

Big Country Rolling Thunder

3,716 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Don't they ever show any Dallas Cowboy stuff at NFL Network???? Does anyone ever see Dallas Cowboy stuff there or what??? I'm so sick and tired of turning on that channel and watching Cincinnati and Pittsburgh every time I turn it on!!!

Geez, not even Cowboys and Redskins... not even that great game against the Seahawks, even though we lost that one... I enjoyed watching Hasselbeck running around dodging our D-line...

Must be Jerrah's marketing strategy, because Dallas is really flying under the radar for them to not show anything at all. I figured I'd see Jerry's mug right before one of those commercial breaks... AAAm Jerrah Jonez and yeear watchin thu ENN EFF EL Nayatwork!!! How bout them Cowboys!!:rolleyes:
  2. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

43,707 Messages
    418 Likes Received
    They might be playing Pitt/Cinci games right now because of the whole Palmer article. I dunno...I don't have NFL Network. **** YOU TIME WARNER!!!
  3. Big Country

3,716 Messages
    4 Likes Received

They have it on Dish Network, so I guess it's ok... until it rains!! They even have a whole deal on the history of the Philadelphia Eagles... :ralph: The only thing I saw of the Cowboys is when they rotate the NFC championship games... the one in 1992... :bounce: and the other from 1981...:49ers:
  4. OKC.DC.Fan

OKC.DC.Fan Member

89 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    i seen this last night that its going to be Dal vs KC. im not sure when its going to be tho. im sure itll be this week or next.
  5. TEK2000

TEK2000 New Member

2,152 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    A couple of weeks ago they were showing Bill Parcells - In His Own Words.
  6. Big Country

3,716 Messages
    4 Likes Received

GROOVEY!!! Thanks for the heads up... Bout time... they show plenty of KC as well:clap:
  7. StylisticS

StylisticS Well-Known Member

8,030 Messages
    131 Likes Received
    I think they did one for Jerry Jones too.
  8. Big Country

3,716 Messages
    4 Likes Received

Must have been on at 3am... I get to spy a little during my lunch... but usually it's Cinci and Pitt :jerk:
  9. Future

Future Intramural Legend

15,685 Messages
    1,133 Likes Received
    which has nothing to do with the fact that pitt sorta won the super bowl last year
  10. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

48,271 Messages
    2,829 Likes Received
    Not much. But then again I see the same thing repeated over and over and there are several teams I don't see anything of.
  11. Kittymama

Kittymama Benched

2,170 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Actually they do. In fact, they've run the Dallas-Philly game twice this week as Game of the Week.

Tomorrow (Mon.), if you're interested, they're showing Dallas-KC as Game of the Week at 11am Eastern.

They'll often have an entire day devoted to a team & have several times done a Dallas day.
  12. cowboyschmps3

cowboyschmps3 Well-Known Member

2,414 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    DAllas versus Chiels on Thursday. That's a good one.
  13. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

48,271 Messages
    2,829 Likes Received
    :welcome: to the board!!!!!