1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Why Not!!

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by p_tubbs, Apr 17, 2012.

1. p_tubbs

p_tubbs New Member

22 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    Well first off I'm a first time poster but a long time reader here. Not many days go by that I don't look at this site and read from the very informed post to the absolute comical ones. here is my attempt at a thought out mock draft.

I believe if F. Cox is off the board at 14 we look to trade down a few spots to add value to our pick. While I beieve the like DeCastro and Barron I believe they may attempt to increase the value by trading down a few spots. I don't think the browns will trade up unless Tannehill is still on the board but for the sake of this mock I will say our trade partner is the Browns for their #22 & 37 overall picks. So at 22 Dallas selects:

22- W. Mercilus(OLB) (in my opinion he is the best pass rusher of the draft)
    37- P. Konz-(C) (Immediate starter potential pro bowler)
    45- O. Charles-(TE) He's been linked to Dallas and he has playmaker written all over. It also would not surprise me if this pick was a RB or WR)
    81- L. Johnson-(CB) (Rob Ryan has already spoke highly of the kid so 2+2=Cowboys)
    113-R Broyles-(WR) (Excellent value at this point of the draft)
    135- R. Leary (OG) (Callahan personally worked him out)
    152- J. Chapman (DE or NT) )Best nose guard in the draft, doubt he last this long).
    186- C Gray- (RB) (If he's on the board this is an excellent pick)
    222- A. Henry (FS) value pick

So there you go now pick it apart.
  2. Hostile

Hostile The Duke

119,460 Messages
    3,891 Likes Received
    It isn't my ideal, but I see how it fits needs.
  3. ABQcowboyJR

ABQcowboyJR Well-Known Member

3,226 Messages
    255 Likes Received
    I second Hos. I just don't like mercilus or johnson that much.