woops...the pats are already selling 19-0 merchandise!

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by theebs, Jan 28, 2008.

1. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
  2. Hostile

Hostile Persona Non Grata Zone Supporter

119,429 Messages
    3,751 Likes Received
    Karma could be a nasty reality.
  3. PosterChild

PosterChild New Member

2,027 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I know what happened in their last meeting but I just don't see any other outcome here.
  4. TheHerd

TheHerd New Member

259 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Karma NEVER bites these guys. And the outcome of this game is already decided.
  5. ladiewolve

ladiewolve Member

703 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Thats for sure!
  6. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

25,557 Messages
    2,403 Likes Received
    Sadly I agree.

I kept saying all the time, when they were running up the scores, that sooner or later that would comeback to bite them in the rear...it never did.

I think they're simply going to win and go 19-0 and we'll listen for the rest of our lives about how they're the greatest team of all time.
  7. coogrfan

coogrfan Well-Known Member

1,874 Messages
    440 Likes Received
    Probably so. But look on the bright side-that would mean we will be spared the sight of uber-goober Eli Manning hoisting a Lombardi Trophy.
  8. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    it does but for who cause plaxiglass has predicted the giants will win 23-17.
  9. NEFAN1961

NEFAN1961 New Member

29 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If I'm reading this thread right, this book is being published by the Boston Globe which is a subsidiary of it's parent company, the NEW YORK TIMES????....To me, one more reason to totally ignore sports media...
  10. jman

jman Well-Known Member

1,766 Messages
    25 Likes Received
    My gosh, this happens every year.

Just because the Patriots are going for a perfect season doesn't make a difference.

I bet if you did a little hunting, you would find a Giant's Super Bowl XLI Championship t-shirt or video, or what ever it could be.

If they win, then the pre-orders or worth the effert, if not, then it's a write off.

They are just offering a book that isn't finished...they will add the ending after the Super Bowl.

Much to do about nothing.
  11. NEFAN1961

NEFAN1961 New Member

29 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    iman....After your post I checked and , sure enough, there's a similar publication entitled "New York Giants-2008 Super Bowl Champions" on presale at Amazon.Com....Thanks for the insight, I didn't realize this was a common practice...