1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

WTB 2 tickets for Cowboys v Texans on Sun Oct 5th

Discussion in 'Market Zone' started by ginstwin, May 23, 2014.

1. ginstwin

ginstwin New Member Zone Supporter

11 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hi

My wife and I are flying in from Florida for the game against the Houston Texans on Sunday 10/5 .

I know its early but if any of you have 2 spare tickets to sell for the game to a genuine buyer please let me know.

Thanks
  2. ginstwin

11 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Just a reminder in case anyone has 2 spare tickets for the Houston game on Sunday 10/5 . I would love to purchase 2 .
  3. TheKey

TheKey Faster than Felix

2,618 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    Hi ginstwin,

I have my two tickets for this game for sale on the TicketExchange. I am in section 441, row 26, seats 25-26. Im not sure how to post a picture on here but I think the view is great (about 40 yard line seats). Feel free to check out that section on the ticket exchange and you can make me an offer for them if you like them!
  4. ginstwin

11 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hi

Thanks for the reply.

I was thinking of trying to get a bit lower down but depending on what you want for them.

Are you looking to get more than face value for them ? If not i would definitely buy them .

Let me know .

thanks
  5. TheKey

TheKey Faster than Felix

2,618 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    Hey ginstswin,

I usually sell for the going rate on the ticket exchange, minus a little gift for zone members. If you are trying to get into the stadium for face value I think you are going to have a really hard time. It's not unusual for tickets to go for 3x face value seeing as season ticket holders have to pay full price for preseason games and 10% to the ticket exchange, plus thousands for the PSL.
  6. ginstwin

11 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hey

I am sorry i didnt realise they sell above face . I am from Tampa Florida and we can normally buy the tickets at half price. For full price you can play QB !!

Can i ask what the price would be to me for the 2 tickets .

thanks
  7. ginstwin

11 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I have bought 2 tickets for the Texans game. Thanks to THeKey :) . Go Cowboys!
  8. TheKey

TheKey Faster than Felix

2,618 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    Hope you have a good time! I'm sure some of the zoners from Dallas can let you in on some of the other fun things to do during game week!