1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Yahoo!: Cowboys Must Weigh Options Regarding Bryant

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Thick 'N Hearty, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Thick 'N Hearty

Thick 'N Hearty Active Member

2,359 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Jerry Jones passed up on a franchise wide receiver in the 1998 NFL draft when he selected linebacker Greg Ellis instead of the much-needed Randy Moss.

He might be wishing now that he had passed up on another receiver that is drawing more off-field media attention than what he has done on Sundays the past two seasons. Several incidents since the Dallas Cowboys drafted Dez Bryant have caused many to question the talented receiver's maturity and whether or not the team should cut bait.

Click here for more.
  2. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Another Herschel Walker-esque trade?

*runs.
  3. gmoney112

gmoney112 Well-Known Member

3,358 Messages
    723 Likes Received
    I want my 2 minutes back.
  4. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,906 Messages
    1,372 Likes Received
    YAY! We took time out of the busy bashing of Jerry Jones threads to start another bash Dez Bryant thread!

This offseason is going to be AMAZING.
  5. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I got minutes for sell...step into the shadows.
  6. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,457 Messages
    3,772 Likes Received
    "have caused many to question the talented receiver's maturity and whether or not the team should cut bait. "

But those people are not involved with the team.
  7. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,457 Messages
    3,772 Likes Received
    It is going to be long and brutal. :laugh2:
  8. Cowboy Junkie

Cowboy Junkie leonargized

2,512 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    writting articles implying Dez has been a bust for me is a case of being desperate for lesser talented media to try to stir something up.

disgraceful
  9. moe_214

moe_214 New Member

26 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    how does Yahoo let this crap get posted, its just some writer trying to get his name known
  10. Future

Future Intramural Legend

16,534 Messages
    1,801 Likes Received
    There is only one option. Dez is a starter.
  11. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I swear to god this is the off season to hate Dez Bryant. There are way too many idiots that write this stuff.
  12. dadymat

dadymat I'm kind of a Big Deal

6,022 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    i didnt even bother to click the link...the lead alone told me this person os a moron
  13. 28 Joker

28 Joker 28 Joker

7,878 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    When someone in the media (especially the Dallas media) talks about trading players like Dez Bryant or Felix Jones, you know you have a couple of very good players.

Keep them.
  14. boysfanindc

boysfanindc Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,071 Messages
    490 Likes Received
  15. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Zone Supporter

28,422 Messages
    1,908 Likes Received
    [IMG]
    John Ingle

John has worked in journalism, public affairs and public relations over the last 11 years. After trying out work in other areas, he learned that journalism is his true passion. How does he know this? By telling someone else's story in a way that it makes a difference in someone else's life or has a call to action to get people to act, or react. By providing timely and informative content that generates conversation. ...

Contributor since 1/4/2012

http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/1485209/john_ingle.html

----------------------------------

11 years, huh? Well, he'll eventually find his true calling. I have faith in him.
  16. Wood

Wood Well-Known Member

4,759 Messages
    627 Likes Received
    For one thing...we will find out next year if Dez responds well to criticism.
  17. jamesdojr

jamesdojr Member

650 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Stupid Article. Dez is not the problem on this team... He's one of the few passionate players we have on this team. He is getting much better with his route running now and is working really hard according to his teammates and coaches. He's our starter and will be for many years and will be an unstoppable beast in 2-3 years. Better than Megatron.

Off the field issues are way over hyped. The kid doesn't pay his bills and wears his shorts too low... Why don't we execute him. jeeez. I'm so sick of the media. They completely ruin sports.