1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

You Better Sit Down...Favre Could Earn Up to $28 Million This Season

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Hostile, Aug 20, 2010.

1. MarionBarberThe4th

MarionBarberThe4th Well-Known Member

11,777 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    He sells tickets so hes helping them make money
  2. Wood

Wood Well-Known Member

4,238 Messages
    325 Likes Received
    not concerned about Favre. With a gimpy ankle he will have even less mobility and if anyone saw the pictures of Favre battered legs last year...noway he finishes out the year.
  3. RamziD

RamziD Well-Known Member

1,871 Messages
    88 Likes Received
    There was very little doubt that Favre would come back this season. He is 3 TD passes away from 500 career passing TDs. Athletes may say they don't care about records, but most of them do. The question was about how he could play the Vikings for more money. His antics are getting tiresome and I sure hope this will be his last season.
  4. Westcoasthabsfan

Westcoasthabsfan Active Member

2,299 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    who cares? I know I dont
  5. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

9,234 Messages
    449 Likes Received
    Any word on the Favre not trusting Childress saga? ESPN has been scrolling it across their "bottomline" for a couple of days now. Too funny.
  6. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

9,234 Messages
    449 Likes Received
    Going to be hard for the Vikings to make a serious run at anything with Favre and his gimpy ankle. Must factor the so called mistrust between Brett and HC Childress too. But the one thing that may haunt this team more than Brett and or Childress is Percy Harvin and his overall health.

That is the biggest issue for the Vikings.
  7. SaltwaterServr

SaltwaterServr Blank Paper Offends Me

8,124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I would LOVE to see Childress pull him out of a game for changing the plays in the huddle, put in Tavaris, and lose. Then the next week he starts against us and we put him down with a non-debilitating injury for the season.

Or, he gets knocked out for the season after two TD passes, forever stuck at 499.
  8. CliffnMesquite

CliffnMesquite Active Member

4,092 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    I would like to see someone snap his leg off at the knee and shove it up his...
    :)
  9. noshame

noshame Who wouldn't follow me? Zone Supporter

3,165 Messages
    582 Likes Received
    Seen this story too many times.

For the first time I believe even Farve knew his body wouldn't hold up for another season. I fear he'll end up looking like Johnny U in San Diego, a old man trying to play a kids game.

bad ending