1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Zakary Died Today (5/9/07)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Hostile, May 9, 2007.

1. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,051 Messages
    2,956 Likes Received
    I would like to thank all of you who extended your prayers for my friend Rich and his baby.

Zakary Storm Butrym was born January 28, 2007 at Tucson Medical Center.

He passed away at 3:00 PM Pacific time at Tucson Medical Center in his daddy's arms.

I appreciate all who asked about how he was doing, all who prayed, and all who wished them well. I've been asked to come to the Hospital. If the newspaper here does an obituary I will post it.

Thank you again. I wish a miracle could have happened, but knew the odds were long.
  2. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,583 Messages
    527 Likes Received
    Sorry to hear that, Hos. It's always difficult to lose someone, especially when they're so young.

My Condolences.
  3. Faerluna

Faerluna I'm Complicated

5,144 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    He was only a day older than our daughter. They must be devastated.

My deepest, heartfelt condolences to the family.
  4. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    R I P Zakary :(
  5. calico

calico Well-Known Member

4,250 Messages
    64 Likes Received
    Crushing news. I will keep the family in my prayers...this must be devastating.
  6. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,232 Messages
    4,556 Likes Received
    Sorry to hear that.

It is bad enough when you lose someone close that has lived a long life, it is even harder when it is someone that is so young and has not had the chance to really live.

Best wishes to his family and loved ones to help get through such a hard situation.
  7. cowboyfan4life_mark

cowboyfan4life_mark 5 outta 8 ain't bad

2,931 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Sorry to hear this news. Pass along all of our condolences from the whole Zone family.

I guess God wanted one of His Angels to come home.
  8. locked&loaded

locked&loaded its redskin season

2,822 Messages
    71 Likes Received
    wow.. im terribly sorry. thats hard to hear, i hope the family is doing alright.
  9. Achozen

Achozen Sounds From The Lair

5,077 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    R.I.P, Zakary.
  10. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,043 Messages
    787 Likes Received
    My Prayers for that sweet sweet child.
  11. Mavs Man

Mavs Man All outta bubble gum

4,668 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm sad to hear that. His family will be in my prayers.
  12. roughneck266

roughneck266 Well-Known Member

2,206 Messages
    195 Likes Received
    Terrible news, HOS. I am sorry for the families loss. They will be in my prayers.
  13. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Active Member

9,893 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hate to hear that Hos ; I will pray for the family that God be with them in their time of need
  14. the kid 05

the kid 05 Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds

9,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Poor lil guy :(
  15. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    With a heavy heart I write this because when you pray for someone you can almost feel connected to them.

I have no doubt that when Zakary died he right from the arms of one father to the arms of another Father. He will be well cared for until they see him again.

My continued prayers for the family to get through this time of grief.
  16. ROMOSAPIEN9

ROMOSAPIEN9 Proud Grandpa

2,250 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm terribly sorry to hear about that Hos. Please accept my truly heart felt condolences.

ole Ma Nature can really be harsh sometimes.:(
  17. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    His suffering is over, but it's just beginning for his parents... my heart aches for them... and for you, I know you invested a lot of yourself emotionally in this one, and that it probably reopened some old scars...

Good for you, now stick it out just a little while longer, give those poor folk all the strength you can spare... having been where they are now, perhaps there's nobody better suited for this difficult, difficult task...
  18. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,051 Messages
    2,956 Likes Received
    Thanks all. I will of course be going to the funeral. They are making arrangements today. Rich read the other thread when he came to pick up the money my work raised. That was where so many offered their thoughts and prayers for Zakary. He was really moved and asked me to let people know.

Rich works nights and Wendy works days and they took turns along with Rich's dad in being with Zak ever since he was in the hospital. They both took yesterday off because his condition was so grave. It was the first time in a couple of weeks that they both could be there and Zakary stuck around until they both could be.

The most heartbreaking part of yesterday was seeing how this was affecting Mr. Butrym, Rich's dad. He has a bad heart and his health isn't good. He only has 2 kids. His daughter Kathy (Rich's sister) is about to go through a divorce. Rich and Wendy don't know if they will have any more kids because of this disease. Both parents have to be carriers to pass this along to a child. This may be the only grandchild he ever gets to see.
  19. Big Dakota

Big Dakota New Member

11,875 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Sorry to hear that Hos. RIP.
  20. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,937 Messages
    356 Likes Received
    Sad news... prayers to the family...