1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Zogby has race within 3 points/now 12pt difference

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Cajuncowboy, Oct 19, 2008.

1. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Nope... I really don't care what any politician donates to charitable causes... I also don't care how much money any of them make...

Never have cast a vote based on the "philanthropy" of the candidate... that's completely irrelevant to his or her fitness to hold office...
  2. JRid21

JRid21 Member

458 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Thank you :)
    Who out of our Republican presidents would you yourself classify as Neo-Cons? j.w. I've talked to various teachers and people who always have differing views on that subject
  3. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Things are good, thanks for asking... I had to exile myself because I was getting ugly, and was fixin' to get myself banned from the entire board... I love the board too much to let that happen, and I value the friends I was snarlin' at too much...

But I've sat on the sidelines just as long as I can, and I'm pretty happy with the way the election was shaping up, so I figure I stand a pretty good chance of keeping my sense of humor the rest of the way... if I find myself getting angry again, I'll go back to exile...
  4. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

8,911 Messages
    199 Likes Received
    Tonight's Zogby:

http://zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1607

Obama 51.3%
    McCain 41.0%

No nifty quote from John Zogby tonight, but an interesting stat is included: